How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
How about details on career mode next friday?
It seems to be a strong and the main feature of the game, hence we all would like to know the details related to it.

My grandad was from Coatbridge so I may have to make a team for that league too!!!!

Well... thanks for asking the question in a reasonable way. You can play in career mode for different nationalities other than England and Australia.

Currently the sides in Australia and England are better researched and so initially they will be closer to the real world. After some time we expect sides from elsewhere to be better balanced with what might occur in their real-world counterparts.
Hi Ross thanks for that, just to ask, will this be implimented via a future patch, DLC or sequels of the title?

Hi Ross thanks for that, just to ask, will this be implimented via a future patch, DLC or sequels of the title?
Actually, it'll be done via CA as probably some random guy will create teams(the one appearing in the career of a particular country), which we can download later.

It's implemented in game at release, we admittedly do not have experts that know the lower grades of Cricket outside of England and Australia, for that we will have some reliance on what people put into the Academy.

It's implemented in game at release, we admittedly do not have experts that know the lower grades of Cricket outside of England and Australia, for that we will have some reliance on what people put into the Academy.
For unrealistic purpose, won't the game create random teams with random players in the initial stage of the career or maybe even later for the teams which aren't realistic?
If its not so, I am afraid we won't be able to play the career as long as someone makes those team.
And can we replace a particular team during the career? Like I am playing for A team at 17 and want to replace it with B team from CA(as at that time a realistic team from CA is available).

Last edited:
For unrealistic purpose, won't the game create random teams with random players in the initial stage of the career or maybe even later for the teams which aren't realistic?

We have created the teams that ship with the game, they of course can be replaced with a single button press. (There is an Academy "get best teams" option.)

We have created the teams that ship with the game, they of course can be replaced with a single button press. (There is an Academy "get best teams" option.)
That I guess is only for ENG and AUS, isn't it? So to make the career feasible with other countries, we would need some random generated teams and players to play with?
It should be the case unless I am comprehending it wrong.

With the "get best" option, who decides which are the best?? Israr I know has made some crackers but what about the others??

With the "get best" option, who decides which are the best??
The best rated team, but then what if even a team better than the 'best team' emerges later with updated squad and realistic face?

----------

Hang on, we got three same answers at the same time.:p

^^^its nice to be popular!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread