How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I've heard about your type.

Yep its inevitable, but she knows how much i am waiting for this game, so hopefully the 1st month or so i will get left alone, as long as i do the lawns and stuff before i start my daily sessions on dbc!!

would love to have played the NCAA series but i couldnt find it anywhere in victoria

might have to order it off the net

^Would you believe it. I do exactly the same. My son goes to bed at 8:00 pm and I have missus watch her soaps with rest of my family in the lounge and I game on in the room. It does not happen too often though as I am too tired most of the days after work.

Once DBC gets released you will find a new found energy resurgence at 8pm every night!!

lol we're all the same! :) :cheers

Mostly the same, but with one little point of difference.... I get to do it a little earlier in the day and say "sorry kids, dad's got work to do" :)

What is the rise to fame for a young asian player, what underage tournaments and 2nd tier level do young asian players have to play currently? i would assume that whatever that is, is how it will be implemented in the game

Can't fathom why Big Ant have only put Aussie and English teams in career mode, seems pretty lazy to me. From what Mike M says the expectation is that people from outwith those two countries (their two top sales regions) have to do the work themselves. If the expectation is that users will do it, it can't be that complex or time consuming so why not just offer it out of box?

What do you guys from the subcontinent think? Surely you would want a plug and play career with linked teams? Or am I creating a storm in a teacup?

I suppose the question would be - if members can create appropriately unlicensed imitations of structures for other nations - could these be included/incorporated by default with a patch/next version?

I still think career mode is one of those areas that it will be a lot more obvious later on - even with the domestic Australian/British teams included - there's not enough for the 5 levels of cricket that the career will see you go through. So they have to have done something more outside that to make it function - I'm still hoping for randomised teams based on geographic names from the country you select.

Yeah all true Matt. I just can't understand their reasoning for not doing it, especially as there are no licensing implications.

Mike did mention this in other thread

"To answer this question - initially we have English and Aus teams in the career, but you will have complete flexibility to put your own teams in the career structure."

But i doubt whether career mode for Asian players is implemented as the same way as for English/Aus players. I'm afraid we may need to stick with Aus/Eng to play proper career mode. Keeping my fingers crossed though.

May be future patch will address it if it is not in the game yet.

Users who are viewing this thread