How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Yeah i agree, I am just torturing myself on a daily basis by coming on here!

That's the passion which most of us are at this moment on this game ;) probably 5 overs demo of this game would have satisfied many of us.. But oh well, I believe Ross would have already checked on the feasibility before confirming 'no demo' to us. :)

That's the passion which most of us are at this moment on this game ;) probably 5 overs demo of this game would have satisfied many of us.. But oh well, I believe Ross would have already checked on the feasibility before confirming 'no demo' to us. :)

oh damn, I didn't know there was 'no demo' :(

when was the demo ruled out??

man this is becoming painful......

ok, I am not coming back for a week now, i am going to put myself on a ban and let facebook notify me of a release date if it comes, i cant handle this anymore!

ok, I am not coming back for a week now, i am going to put myself on a ban and let facebook notify me of a release date if it comes, i cant handle this anymore!

Member since August 2013...spare a thought for those who have followed this game since this time last year.

Right at the start. Never have produced a demo for any game other than when we did Spyro the dragon for VU.

----------

Member since August 2013...spare a thought for those who have followed this game since this time last year.

Spare a thought for the dev team :)

Last edited:
I don't normally do demos but, as an example, I downloaded and played the FIFA 14 demo last night...mmm....yep, I'm buying it. I hate the fact that it looks like FIFA 13.5 but ah bugger it...I'll buy it for pc. Just saying...:yes

Literally millimetres above you has Ross again ruling out a demo yet you ask him again anyway? I mean... Come on...

The satisfaction of hitting that first half century, then the first ton, it will be unreal

I have images already of me sitting in my mancave from the moment i get home from work on a friday night to until my wife finally cracks it at me on a sunday afternoon, 3 bottles o f beam downed, countless hours taking my young victorian school boy Sir Whiskas to the greats of test cricket

Never have i been more pumped about a career mode

NBA2k had too many games in a season

Madden just seemed a little too repetitive

MBL the show was ok, but due to not really being a big baseball guy

Fifa was good

AFL havent been able to do it properly

But this game seems to have nailed it, the end of october can not come fast enough as i am predicting a mid novemeer release

Its going to be hillarious when someone walks into my garage area to see the Ashes cricket test on 1 tv with DBC on the other TV and me, pissed as a mungral, throwing things because i just got bowled for playing a stupid shot due to impatience!!

^ the best season mode is any game is in the NCAA football series. Not sure how popular college football is with you guys though

The satisfaction of hitting that first half century, then the first ton, it will be unreal

I have images already of me sitting in my mancave from the moment i get home from work on a friday night to until my wife finally cracks it at me on a sunday afternoon, 3 bottles o f beam downed, countless hours taking my young victorian school boy Sir Whiskas to the greats of test cricket

Never have i been more pumped about a career mode

NBA2k had too many games in a season

Madden just seemed a little too repetitive

MBL the show was ok, but due to not really being a big baseball guy

Fifa was good

AFL havent been able to do it properly

But this game seems to have nailed it, the end of october can not come fast enough as i am predicting a mid novemeer release

Its going to be hillarious when someone walks into my garage area to see the Ashes cricket test on 1 tv with DBC on the other TV and me, pissed as a mungral, throwing things because i just got bowled for playing a stupid shot due to impatience!!

Lol I think you just summed it up for me. Having played cricket IRL (like most of us have) it made me realise that cricket is one of those few games where you play as a team but, once the bowler runs up...its you vs him. eg. you could score 50 but your team total is 95 or 150 and your team total is 500 - essentially you have to play your part out there in the middle each time the bowl is bowled. Gotta love cricket.

^ the best season mode is any game is in the NCAA football series. Not sure how popular college football is with you guys though

NCAA career mode is brilliant, with the Erin Andrews reporting on your career and having to wait for the chance and take it!

Nothing better for me than my first TD as a running back at Boise State lol

Madden needs to take a bit of it and make it more realistic, its just not the same on Madden at all!

Looking forward to taking my first "5 for" on DBC though and then scoring my first ton to win the Ashes in Australia haha!

Users who are viewing this thread