How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Whatever you're smoking, please share it round? We haven't got a hope in Perth. :noway

Johnson has never had three good tests in a row. Harris is bound to get injured and bresnan is coming back. Don't give up yet.

get-smart-huh.gif

England looked better for parts of yesterday (which says a lot about recent performances), but there's still serious issues (some of the dismissals were shocking). If they can build on some of the progress that was made, there might be a chance of winning in the last two tests, but as much as I'd like to think we'll make more of a game of it in Perth, on that wicket, just a few days away, I don't think they're going to turn it around quickly enough frankly, unless someone can get a properly good innings to kick start the rest but that hasn't happened for a while now either.

Fair enough, but you'll all be wishing you'd listened to me by 7th January, or even next week.

Dear lord, are you high?

A bit sleep deprived, but that's when I tend to think clearest.

By the way, if Australia do win, I for one would welcome our Australian overlords and admit defeat against a superior side in home conditions

Last edited:
Fair enough, but you'll all be wishing you'd listened to me by 7th January, or even next week.

"England have not passed 400 in their last 20 Test innings" - that's not the kind of thing that fills me with confidence going to Perth to face an in-form Aussie pace attack to be honest. I just hope we actually make it into the second innings without having already thrown the match away this time.

"England have not passed 400 in their last 20 Test innings" - that's not the kind of thing that fills me with confidence going to Perth to face an in-form Aussie pace attack to be honest. I just hope we actually make it into the second innings without having already thrown the match away this time.

If england win the toss, they win. If they lose the toss, it will be a low-scoring game that england will scrape, because they will want to hit back after their awful performances. This is my opinion, and one that may not be, and clearly isn't, shared by others.

Users who are viewing this thread