How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Don't worry, over the next few weeks you will be watching enough of us batting to make the wait for DBC14 easier. You'll also be thinking what you could have done differently if it was you in place of Australia after they crash to a 3-2 defeat.

lol leave the guy alone...its good to have 'spirit'...heck I've been an avid follower of Newcastle United (EPL) for about 20 years and over the weekend, they defeated Manchester United 1-0 AT Old Trafford....so miracles do happen. :D

If england win the toss, they win. If they lose the toss, it will be a low-scoring game that england will scrape, because they will want to hit back after their awful performances. This is my opinion, and one that may not be, and clearly isn't, shared by others.

If England win the toss, then Stuart Broad will die on the pitch Day 1. If they lose then it will be Day 3. The Ashes will be Australia's by Day 4. All will be right in the world again, ushering in a new generation of chronic English butthurt. Same outcome no matter what happens. You will be crushed. This is inevitable now.

If england win the toss, they win. If they lose the toss, it will be a low-scoring game that england will scrape, because they will want to hit back after their awful performances. This is my opinion, and one that may not be, and clearly isn't, shared by others.

I admire your spirit Mr Spin however there's plenty on here that weren't born the last time England won in WA (1978) and I dare say they will be old men by the time it happens again.

If England win the toss, then Stuart Broad will die on the pitch Day 1. If they lose then it will be Day 3. The Ashes will be Australia's by Day 4. All will be right in the world again, ushering in a new generation of chronic English butthurt. Same outcome no matter what happens. You will be crushed. This is inevitable now.
Wait and see. Even if you win, have you seen the ages of your squad?
I admire your spirit Mr Spin however there's plenty on here that weren't born the last time England won in WA (1978) and I dare say they will be old men by the time it happens again.
Thank you Mr AntStudios, but I feel England aren't bad enough to lose another and Australia aren't good enough to close it out, so I feel 15th December 2013 will be a momentous day in English cricket history.

Wait and see. Even if you win, have you seen the ages of your squad?
Thank you Mr AntStudios, but I feel England aren't bad enough to lose another and Australia aren't good enough to close it out, so I feel 15th December 2013 will be a momentous day in English cricket history.

I actually hope you are right and they make a good fist of it... just don't think they will :noway

Back off topic please.

lol I read it about 5 times before I got it...doh!! :facepalm hey, its Dec - its my season to be (drunk and) merry and I've started early. :yes

c'mon DB14...c'mon. I've just convinced the Mrs to allow me to purchase a 2nd 46" tv for our rumpus room....aka manpad complete with my drums, guitars, amps, xbox and PC (and a little fridge I purchased off ebay many moons ago that has 3 x friggin cold 6 packs of Hahn Superdry mmmmm...beer). All I need now is a good cricket game. I'm over FIFA 14, can't stand BF4 (too many crashes), I'm done with AC IV, FSX is just too hard to set up (yoke, throttle, rudders, etc).

I actually hope you are right and they make a good fist of it... just don't think they will :noway

I hope England wins the next two. Noone wants a one sided contest (specially when my parents are going to watch the 5th test live in Sydney :p)

I hope England wins the next two. Noone wants a one sided contest (specially when my parents are going to watch the 5th test live in Sydney :p)

bugger that...I want a 5-0. For a test nation that hasn't won in 2 years that just came off a 3-0 drubbing against England....I want a 5-0 whitewash. Not just to rub it in..but to give confidence back to our test team...that they CAN actually bat, bowl and field. Beat Eng...then beat South Africa...then beat India and I'm happy. :cheers

bugger that...I want a 5-0. For a test nation that hasn't won in 2 years that just came off a 3-0 drubbing against England....I want a 5-0 whitewash. Not just to rub it in..but to give confidence back to our test team...that they CAN actually bat, bowl and field. Beat Eng...then beat South Africa...then beat India and I'm happy. :cheers

Only the best can beat India in India...:D

Pffft - what's that? Never been there.

Users who are viewing this thread