How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Don't worry, over the next few weeks you will be watching enough of us batting to make the wait for DBC14 easier. You'll also be thinking what you could have done differently if it was you in place of Australia after they crash to a 3-2 defeat.

You are absolutely dreaming, your blokes are downright pissing there pants when mitchell runs in and bowls to them'

You can actually see them scared

Cook dont care, playing pull shots in the 2nd over to go out what a joke

pietersen hitting the ball in the air where there is 2 short mid wickets is just a sign of a bloke who couldnt care a less

all your tail enders are frightened little girls

its actually hillarious watching you blokes

3-0 after perth, ashes is ours, and you blokes will fire ya captain and coach and become the rabble you guys always have been

your cricktet team is a joke at the moment!!

----------

A bit sleep deprived, but that's when I tend to think clearest.

By the way, if Australia do win, I for one would welcome our Australian overlords and admit defeat against a superior side in home conditions

Like July??

You blokes were very lucky to win that series the way you did!!

Very lucky to win it 3-0? Sure:lol

Last time we played in Australia we had 3 innings victories and you looked much more like the frightened little girls.

3-0 after perth, ashes is ours, and you blokes will fire ya captain and coach and become the rabble you guys always have been!

Hey now!! That only happens to England after losing to south africa.

Last edited:
I'm loving this trash talking :yes

Don't worry, by next week I am sure that there won't be as much trash talking from the Australian side.

Don't worry, by next week I am sure that there won't be as much trash talking from the Australian side.

That's the spirit :thumbs I wish Cook and company show more of it on the field. Wouldn't want the last two Tests to be dead rubbers :noway

Going to be hovering around 36 to 40 degrees for the test over here in perth, poms don't stand a chance

That was the temperature (give or take 10 degrees) that we had the whole of last summer. Anyway, we usually perform much better after going behind. The temperature doesn't matter when we have a better team.

That was the temperature (give or take 10 degrees) that we had the whole of last summer. Anyway, we usually perform much better after going behind. The temperature doesn't matter when we have a better team.

Hopefully they do even though we lost in England those close games were thrilling to watch.

I hope England wins the next one...

Simply because i want dbc to sell well in England.

People might lose interest once England loses the series.

I hope England wins the next one...

Simply because i want dbc to sell well in England.

People might lose interest once England loses the series.

We had to endure the 90's where we, at one point, were the worst team in the world. We're a resilient bunch. However, I think, in terms of the game, a 3-2 to Australia is best, with them winning the last game. A 2-2 wouldn't be too bad. I still want to win though.

To be honest, whatever happens int his ashes, i would still consider england a better team than australia overall. These guys went to india and ripped them apart. Something even the mighty aussie side couldn't do under steve waugh. Agreed that india was a world apart from the current one, but still, winning against india in india is no mean feat.

Users who are viewing this thread