How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Hey, we're trying to stay off topic on here...

I can't recall what Perth looks like but I expect so, different pitches make a difference to bounce, wear, etc...

It wont be long and we'll find what they're made of pretty soon...

Harvey clay puts fear into English batsmen - The West Australian

79C might have some spare "medication" at the WACA if anyone needs pain relief :)

Talking about my Meds(Ross is my supplier) Ross is my latest supply ready for my 4 days in Perth. To be honest how the English are playing maybe just send me 2 days worth as shortly after that the game will be over.:D

PS After Johnson is finished with the Pommies there will be no group photos as the English players will have half there teeth missing like the rest of England. Tell me I am wrong GUYS.:lol

PS Back on topic, ross can you change the pitch in the 13 stadiums to well anything, then in career mode we can just make the missing grounds in say a ashes tournament set in the year 2013 or earlier.;)

Served with baked convicts*/Australian cricket players:cheers
*Struth

The only baked players that will be avialable for service are your pink girls cooked well-done in this Perth heat at the end of the week. We'll live up to our convict ancestory and have a celebratory piss on the pitch for you...:cheers

Talking about my Meds(Ross is my supplier) Ross is my latest supply ready for my 4 days in Perth. To be honest how the English are playing maybe just send me 2 days worth as shortly after that the game will be over.
You're right. You will only need two days worth as the Aussies with have been dealt with by Bressie, Jimmy and the rest
The only baked players that will be avialable for service are your pink girls cooked well-done in this Perth heat at the end of the week. We'll live up to our convict ancestory and have a celebratory piss on the pitch for you...
I was kidding*. You don't need to take everything I say as if I've personally stolen all your kittens and scraped them up against my cheese grater. You should try and keep it light-hearted

*Not about the series win, that will still happen for England

Last edited:
The only baked players that will be avialable for service are your pink girls cooked well-done in this Perth heat at the end of the week. We'll live up to our convict ancestory and have a celebratory piss on the pitch for you...:cheers

Supershtuffthat they will go home soon crying to there mummies as S. Broad pissers his pants. I can see it now, mummy Johnson called me names and hit me in the head with his red balls a number of times.:lol

----------

You're right. You will only need two days worth as the Aussies with have been dealt with by Bressie, Jimmy and the rest

I was kidding. You don't need to take everything I say as if I've personally stolen all your kittens and scraped them up against my cheese grater. You should try and keep it light-hearted

Good luck with that.:rolleyes

I was kidding*. You don't need to take everything I say as if I've personally stolen all your kittens and scraped them up against my cheese grater. You should try and keep it light-hearted*Not about the series win, that will still happen for England

Tell that to Jonathan Trott :clap

I think we might be able to show some class and stay away from that topic? Mental illness is pretty serious mate

I agree mate, it's ok to have a bit of fun but in the end if England won in Perth it would be good for the series. I hope for a great game as I will be there live.:thumbs

Sorry Mr Pseudo-Moderator BRAB. Cry me a river, it was meant to be a joke. Pretty obvious in the context of recent posts come and gone. Go and join him too if your offended you girl.

Ps: Brisbane Lions sarrrrrk. :-(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread