How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Sorry Mr Pseudo-Moderator BRAB. Cry me a river, it was meant to be a joke. Pretty obvious in the context of recent posts come and gone. Go and join him too if your offended you girl.

Ps: Brisbane Lions sarrrrrk. :-(

No wonder you are on Ross ignore list.:facepalm

Sorry Mr Pseudo-Moderator BRAB. Cry me a river, it was meant to be a joke. Pretty obvious in the context of recent posts come and gone. Go and join him too if your offended you girl.

Ps: Brisbane Lions sarrrrrk. :-(

What happened to the post where you apologised and looked like you had a conscience?

He's right, the lions do suck.

It looks like his comment was deleted, so I don't have to comment on the sheer stupidity of it, which is fantastic

His comment is still there for me.

Well you're right, I'm blind.

In that case, I feel obligated to mention that stigma behind mental health issues is often fuelled by comments such as super's, and the fact that he is more than happy to associate himself with, and even justify, such comments, makes me extremely doubtful that the stigma behind mental health issues will ever fully go away.

You wouldn't sledge Trott if he had to leave the tour due to cancer or a broken arm, I don't see what the difference is with mental health.

Calling someone a girl for an illness that could happen to anyone is not right, but sadly it is a view shared by many people, probably even a handful of people on this forum. A lot of people with mental illnesses are ashamed to talk about it because of this exact stigma, so it annoys me when I see something like that.

Let Ross sort him out as he knows best how to deal with people like him.;)

PS Back on topic before MattW/Barmy or god where the hell is the Dutch machine these days.

Well you're right, I'm blind.

In that case, I feel obligated to mention that stigma behind mental health issues is often fuelled by comments such as super's, and the fact that he is more than happy to associate himself with, and even justify, such comments, makes me extremely doubtful that the stigma behind mental health issues will ever fully go away.

You wouldn't sledge Trott if he had to leave the tour due to cancer or a broken arm, I don't see what the difference is with mental health.

My 2 cents, from the most un-PC of PC members :)

If he went with a broken arm we would seriously sledge him about thinking before coming back for more... there's enough "broken" arm statements on these forums.

I don't think anyone would have sledged Trott if they knew he had mental issues, however, in the absence of that knowledge then of course it's going to happen. To question an opponents courage or threaten them with harm via the ball to gain an advantage is a part of the sport, it's another thing that the best can handle and take in their stride.

If you land in this country looking smug and on day one state that you're confident because you "won the last series 3-0 and weren't even playing good cricket" then it's going to come from all angles.

----------

No wonder you are on Ross ignore list.:facepalm

From what I have seen quoted by Supershtuffthat I've said much worse on here so it would be more than hypocritical for me to have an issue with anything that you've quoted.

Last edited:
Ross I was just having a go at him for not well saying sorry, we all say stupid things sometimes. God I say them almost everyday but when you are wrong just own up to it.

PS I said to a customer last night where are you from, he said south Australia and I said oh Perth.:facepalm

@79C we can't get too precious or it will be far too boring on here.

Remember this one, talking of Cancer and sledging...

Glenn McGrath to West Indian batsman Ramnaresh Sarwan: "What does Brian Lara's c..k taste like?

Sarwan didn't take kindly to the inference that he and his team-mates worshipped the great Brian Lara. His reply was both swift and deliciously crude: "I don't know, ask your wife".

McGrath didn't deal kindly with that and uttered all sorts of obscenities. It's worth mentioning that at the time, Sarwan was unaware that the late Jane McGrath had been diagnosed with breast cancer (and is said to have been distressed when he found out).

Glenn McGrath - "You mention my f..cking wife again and I'll rip your f..king throat out!"

Dennis Lilliee was never known for being friendly to opposition players let alone his own team-mates.

Lilliee was bowling to Kim Hughes in the nets. Lilliee fired off a nasty bouncer towards his captain and fellow team mate. Hughes bareley managed to avoid it bouncing off his head.

Lilliee asked Hughes:

?Did I get you??

Hughes responded ?No, I?m alright?

?Then I?ll get you next time you bastard? replied a disappointed Lilliee

True Ross, you are a wise man. Ok time to drop it and get back to the game.;)

PS Best one I heard was Healy saying to the Sri Lankan captain at the time, Mr overweight Ranga(sorry don't know the spelling) How can you have a runner for being fat.:yes

True Ross, you are a wise man. Ok time to drop it and get back to the game.;)

PS Best one I heard was Healy saying to the Sri Lankan captain at the time, Mr overweight Ranga(sorry don't know the spelling) How can you have a runner for being fat.:yes

McGrath: ?Why are you so fat??

Brandes ?Because every time I fearsome tweak your wife, she gives me a biscuit.?

Users who are viewing this thread