How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
My favourite has got to be Ormond to Mark Waugh.
Waugh: What are you doing here? You're too s***e to play for England.
Ormond: Maybe so, but at least I'm the best player in my family.

Viv Richards & Greg Thomas.
In a county match in England, Thomas was bowling to Richards and getting a few to whizz past the bat. After Richards played and missed another one, Thomas said: "It's red, it's round. Now ****en hit it!". This obviously angered Richards who proceeded to hit the next ball out of the ground. Richards: "You know what it looks like now go and get it."

----------

Ross is there any lines like that in DBC14 or just animations ?

Just taunts, no lines.

In a county match in England, Thomas was bowling to Richards and getting a few to whizz past the bat. After Richards played and missed another one, Thomas said: "It's red, it's round. Now early Septemberen hit it!". This obviously angered Richards who proceeded to hit the next ball out of the ground. Richards: "You know what it looks like now go and get it."

----------

Just taunts, no lines.

:clap

Maybe next time mate.

In a Sheffield Shield game Steve Waugh was taking a while to face the first ball.
Jamie Siddons: For f***'s sake, it's not a test match.
Steve Waugh: Of course it's not, you're here.

He was definitely a better sledger than his brother.

----------

In a county match in England, Thomas was bowling to Richards and getting a few to whizz past the bat. After Richards played and missed another one, Thomas said: "It's red, it's round. Now early Septemberen hit it!". This obviously angered Richards who proceeded to hit the next ball out of the ground. Richards: "You know what it looks like now go and get it."
Hang on a minute. You've just copied and pasted that from the website I was looking at!

Last edited:
Lilliee asked Hughes:

?Did I get you??

Hughes responded ?No, I?m alright?

?Then I?ll get you next time you bastard? replied a disappointed Lilliee

In a Sheffield Shield game Steve Waugh was taking a while to face the first ball.
Jamie Siddons: For f***'s sake, it's not a test match.
Steve Waugh: Of course it's not, you're here.

He was definitely a better sledger than his brother.

----------

Hang on a minute. You've just copied and pasted that from the website I was looking at!

I'm not going to type it all out:)

This thread is fun today

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

I'm not hoping to type it all out:)

Hang on a minute. You don't want to type it all out because you are busy. You are busy because you want to announce the release date. Release date in one hour everybody!

He used it to many batsmen throughout his career but:
The batsman plays and misses a few times
Dennis Lillee: You've got some s*** at the end of your bat.
Batsman looks at the bottom of his bat.
Lillee: Wrong end mate!

Daryll Cullinan (South Africa) and Shane Warne(Australia)

As Cullinan was heading out to the wicket, Warne told him he had been waiting 2 years for another chance to humiliate him.

Cullinan replied.?Looks like you spent it eating,?

Another Cullinan-Warne moment was when Cullinan went through psychiatric treatment to help him against Shane Warne, and Warne greeted him with: "What colour was the couch?"

January 13, 2014 is another broken promise.

Tru Blu should be ashamed for announcing release date before bigant tell. This is just stupid because Ross promise a 2013 release?? AND he release in everywhere but India?

Users who are viewing this thread