How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Sorry to get back on track but in Career mode, for anyone from a non test playing country is there still a full international calendar to aim towards, both 5 day and 1 day? If so is it easier to get into an associate national team than a test team?

I think that depends if you or whoever else has created teams for that respective league. I'm the guessing the teams that come with the game are: English county, Australian state, IPL, BBL, Historic teams & International teams, the rest will have to be created i'd assume.

I think that depends if you or whoever else has created teams for that respective league. I'm the guessing the teams that come with the game are: English county, Australian state, IPL, BBL, Historic teams & International teams, the rest will have to be created i'd assume.

Maybe I wasn't clear, I mean that if you picked Irish or Scottish as a nationality and played in the English championship would you be aiming to get into that respective national team and would that team have a full international calendar?

Maybe I wasn't clear, I mean that if you picked Irish or Scottish as a nationality and played in the English championship would you be aiming to get into that respective national team

No, you'll be aiming to play for England regardless of your nationality ;)

In career mode, can we get a career-ending injury?

or how long is the maximum time we would miss if we get injured?

if i was in the international team and got injured, could i lose my place whilst out injured and have to fight to get it back?

what if i was captain? would i lose the captaincy? or go straight back into the team?

is this the the most questions asked in one post?

if not, how about now?

or now?

Pietersen, Trott, Kieswetter...precedent is definitely there!
Stokes, Prior, Strauss and even the most English of names in Compton*. Half of our best players and captains are from overseas. Prizes for guessing which English players are from Denmark, Zambia and Germany. It would be nice to follow in their footsteps in DBC14, but I find it unlikely that we'll be able to do that.

*Only the legend that is Nick though.

----------
In career mode, can we get a career-ending injury?
Can we even get injured in career mode?

I am mainly most intrigued in regen players. I hope that they're in the game and grow at reasonable rates with normal potentials. After 10 seasons of Cricket Coach teams are full of 95 rated 21 year olds.

Last edited:
Question
On the international teams we can choose in career mode
Be interesting if we can pick non test playing nations and play test against the big names

i did a England's Worst XI in CA - I need to add Khan and Pattinson in actually. i think they're both worse than Joey Benjamin who is a little hard done by to be in there - might move him to my Barbarians team.

sadly i had a qualification that they must not have made a 50 or taken a 5-for so Usman Afzaal is actually too good for the team!

Users who are viewing this thread