How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I just downloaded your CA worst England XI, Blocker. I'm pretty impressed with some of your selections in the team, but I'd just like to point out that Gareth Batty links to Somerset keeper James Regan.

can you check that again? on my local computer save he's linked to "G Bruce" in surrey. i have re-shared. if it's still a problem, may be a bug we need to report - after we've got the nets, obviously ;)

can you check that again? on my local computer save he's linked to "G Bruce" in surrey. i have re-shared. if it's still a problem, may be a bug we need to report - after we've got the nets, obviously
It's still there. However, I have munkeymono's county teams downloaded, so it is possible that he accidentally linked James Regan with G Bruce, rather than the other way around. Is there any way to find out?

It's still there. However, I have munkeymono's county teams downloaded, so it is possible that he accidentally linked James Regan with G Bruce, rather than the other way around. Is there any way to find out?

maybe. i think if you unlink them, then just download his james regan or my batty and see who it tries to replace?

maybe. i think if you unlink them, then just download his james regan or my batty and see who it tries to replace?
Neither Batty or Regan were available to unlink. I tried resetting CA but it kept crashing before it started, even after I reinstalled it. I checked again once I set it back up and there is a Gareth Batty in the Surrey team and a James Regan in the Somerset team (neither able to unlink) so they aren't the same person in munkeymono's team. Would it be a glitch?

can you check that again? on my local computer save he's linked to "G Bruce" in surrey. i have re-shared. if it's still a problem, may be a bug we need to report - after we've got the nets, obviously ;)

Have you posted the XI somewhere? Is Agnew in it?!

Being a Worcestershire fan I'd love to see Curtis, Radford and Newport in there too!

Last edited:
Could be. Usually you can unlink them by going through the player, player link menu. That's what i did to test the Batty link in my save file. To be honest i was surprised when you said that, because i was lretty careful. If it had been the wrong player in the right team it would have been one thing... But the wrong team!

I'll look into it some more my end. Gonna set up a new profile on my work laptop tomorrow as it has more chance of running the nets well i think.

That's where I tried to unlink, but neither of them could be linked or unlinked, unless I'm missing something obvious.

Have you posted the XI somewhere? Is Agnew in it?!

Being a Worcestershire fan I'd love to see Curtis, Radford and Newport in there too!

None of them are in, I don't really remember any of them, unfortunately

----------

That's where I tried to unlink, but neither of them could be linked or unlinked, unless I'm missing something obvious.

I will download his Regan and see what's what

WHERE ARE MY ENGLISH FRIENDS!!!

where is that flog that predicted a english win in perth!

I think you need to be far more specific than that, could be anyone!

We may have lost today, but I'm now confident we'll win the last 3.

Back on topic, I asked this question in the Q&A thread but I think it's more suitable here: Are there regen players and retirements in career mode?

Good Old Chinaman!!!!!

lol like I posted at the time...its good to see there's spirit. Don't forget, a few months ago, WE were staring at a 5-0 whitewash with batsmen that forgot how to bat, etc.

There doesn't seem to be any Aussies here. They're all probably quivering with fear as we grab the Ashes from your clutches.

Users who are viewing this thread