How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
There doesn't seem to be any Aussies here. They're all probably quivering laughing their asses off with their mates fear as theywe grab the Ashes from your clutches.

Corrected for you.

Whitewash.

Its been a while since I've seen a pitch with the deep cracks like WACA has, the ball is misbehaving,,, @ China, this match has eluded you

I'm certain the game will be abandoned because the cheating Aussies prepared a minefield and have been at the pitch with pickaxes ever since.

More hope than the game releasing this year.

Anyway, England have their two best batsmen ready to score big double hundreds. The draw or England win is inevitable.*

*Sarcasm

Easy fix this time :p

I swear Joe Root was going to fall into one of those cracks. Which doesn't say too much about their size, but still.

This has nothing to do with career mode. Any further posts containing words such as "whitewash", "pomnishambles", "5-0", "humiliation" or "ritual slaughter" will be dealt with like a ball from Graeme Swann.

This has nothing to do with career mode. Any further posts containing words such as "whitewash", "pomnishambles", "5-0", "humiliation" or "ritual slaughter" will be dealt with like a ball from Graeme Swann.

i know this is technically "that"... but i must say even i have to laugh at pomnishambles, that's hilarious.

Okay..err...back on topic (now that we've established that Aust will get the urn back by winning every test in this series...see, I didn't use any of those banned 'catch phrases' :D).

I'm really looking forward to playing my whole career using the pro mode view. The only thing that potentially bugs me is the running between wickets when an AI batsman is on strike. Will they actually say no or attempt a suicidal runout because I accidentally pressed the run button?

Just confirming...as you 'grow' your virtual player, your stats improve? ie. great players have a fav shot - I'm assuming this is because they constantly play that shot and score off it (eg. the pull or cover drive or hook, etc) - will this show up on my stats list or do I have to actually state 'fav shot = cover drive'? I'm assuming this must relate to my first question re improved stats.

Also, just confirming you don't have to field right? and if you're a bowler, you can fast forward to when you're meant to bowl?

Users who are viewing this thread