How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
You should have said you were, it would have saved face for you. You really think the reward for doing better in career would be to stop after less seasons?

Nope there would sure a fixed time in which game will get over.

aus and eng have drastically different domestic structures, so they'll be very different.

a bowler-career will likely take longer than a batsman's career, an all-rounder career longer still. careers will vary according to your personal success, what contracts you're offered, whether you play internationals, do you play all formats etc. do you score quicker, or slower.

there are a lot of variables, therefore no two careers will take the same length of time.

Shane Watson will have a longer career than George Bailey in terms of playing time. It's just how it works. Therefore, the fixed time thing would make absolutely zero sense.

You should have said you were, it would have saved face for you. You really think the reward for doing better in career would be to stop after less seasons?
Nope i thought that there would be a fixed time for a player for 20 year and i also think that it is unlicensed so there will less probability of state leagues.so it would be same for all players."

Do you think it is real.
It is a fix cycle of game.

read my answer above and stop embarrassing yourself. so imagine two batsmen... the first guy typically faces 80 balls per innings for 35 runs. never selected beyond state/county, no contracts in other countries.

one guy typically faces 150 balls per innings for 50 runs, plays internationals and has a contract to play in another country.

these are going to be different game times, no?

also factor in Aus has say 10 first class games a season, and england has 16... that's gonna affect things too.

read my answer above and stop embarrassing yourself. so imagine two batsmen... the first guy typically faces 80 balls per innings for 35 runs. never selected beyond state/county, no contracts in other countries.

one guy typically faces 150 balls per innings for 50 runs, plays internationals and has a contract to play in another country.

these are going to be different game times, no?

also factor in Aus has say 10 first class games a season, and england has 16... that's gonna affect things too.
And there are also different contract opportunities. It is possible to play anything from 10 to 26 county or state games a season, not including one day and twenty games. If you factor in international cricket you have a huge variety of game times.

Users who are viewing this thread