How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I think the players have fix game shedule and just have to play it.just you have to perform in first class and Inl ODI.

so if you supposedly know all this, why are you wasting time asking questions then not accepting the answers you're given?

countries have a fixed schedule, not the players. the countries schedules vary. players will be selected for different teams, will get different contract opportunities. they will also get injuries and miss games. they will be different.

you are wrong.

Also take into account whether you're an all rounder or wicket keeper? It's all terribly random.

Have to say in his defence I asked a similar question before, was more of a: on average how long would a year take in career mode?

e.g in FM14 you can get through a season in less than 24hrs, but to do it properly it can take days!!!

The difference is that you asked a question hoping for an answer, rather than asking a question, not wanting the answer and seeking attention. Similar questions, but at least yours made sense, and you weren't in denial about the answer.

Hey we don't have this game in our hands.we don't know how long it would take to complete game as you stated there are different domestic game season in every country so i hope it will have different First class games for every country!Not hoping like having same domestic games for every country!.

Also take into account whether you're an all rounder or wicket keeper? It's all terribly random.

Have to say in his defence I asked a similar question before, was more of a: on average how long would a year take in career mode?

e.g in FM14 you can get through a season in less than 24hrs, but to do it properly it can take days!!!

The difference is that you asked a question hoping for an answer, rather than asking a question, not wanting the answer and seeking attention. Similar questions, but at least yours made sense, and you weren't in denial about the answer.

as China says, asking the question of itself isn't the problem, refusing to accept the answers is the problem.

----------

Hey we don't have this game in our hands.we don't know how long it would take to complete game as you stated there are different domestic game season in every country so i hope it will have different First class games for every country!Not hoping like having same domestic games for every country!.

i'll explain it simply for you, as all this information is out there but you obviously have a brain injury that prevents you understanding that or accepting the answers already given this evening...

1)in the shipped game, career mode is only for England or Australia
2)you can set up a career in other countries, but you will need to set up the teams and structures
3)each country has their own structure, and this will affect how long each season takes
4)due to each player batting against or bowling a different number of balls per innings, having different experiences with injury, having differences in the teams they are selected for or get contract offers from etc. even 2 careers in the same country will not take the same time
5)so there is not one set time for a career

I want to know 20 year of Player will be over in how many time?

How ever long it takes depends on how much cricket u are playing when u are not directly involved in

SO if u wanna field the whole time then it will take a while and depends on if you are playing international cricket conty cricket IPL then u are looking at 50 games a year so it will take a while to get though a career if you do

I've never really thought about it, but that could potentially a bucket-load of games. Obviously. English counties play a minimum of 38 games a season (well, from 2014 onwards) and that doesn't take into account going past group stages of certain competitions. Granted, it's highly unlikely you'll play in every game of every season, but that's effin loads. Add internationals and IPL into it and it's a mental number of potential of games!

Has the English season been updated to represent the changes made for 2014?

But there is a fixed time for career mode, right?

yeah... for example SuperCricketer's time is exactly fixed until the anthrax/ebola cocktail I've just posted him arrives.

----------

I've never really thought about it, but that could potentially a bucket-load of games. Obviously. English counties play a minimum of 38 games a season (well, from 2014 onwards) and that doesn't take into account going past group stages of certain competitions. Granted, it's highly unlikely you'll play in every game of every season, but that's effin loads. Add internationals and IPL into it and it's a mental number of potential of games!

Has the English season been updated to represent the changes made for 2014?

I am not sure if say you're playing an English career and get selected for England, you play much less for your county. Because if you play every (or most) county games plus most England games, plus say an "IPL" contract, yeah you have got a bucket load of cricket. (which will obviously just stop when you hit the fixed time, right?)

This career mode sounds great from what I've seen so far :).

Will there be another single player mode where you control the whole team through a season?

This career mode sounds great from what I've seen so far :).

Will there be another single player mode where you control the whole team through a season?

Well you can set up an international season using the tour creator, or domestic season using competition creator, but you cant have an iterative thing i think

Well you can set up an international season using the tour creator, or domestic season using competition creator, but you cant have an iterative thing i think
Yeah I'm not bothered about playing multiple seasons or sorting out contracts etc like International Cricket Captain.

So can you can set up seasons which contain multiple competitions/match types with their structures (league, round-robin, knockout etc.)? Just had a quick look in the academy and it seems that you can set up Tours for International sides or singular competitions.

I suppose that would still be adequate though.

I doubt he'll bother with that, by the time he's set it up the fixed time of the career mode will have expired.
Maybe it will be like those old arcade style racing games where it counts down and you extend it by getting checkpoints/achievements...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread