How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
can't wait till friday willing to give any money for this game

can't wait till friday willing to give any money for this game

I am sure if you are willing to wire a couple million dollars to Big Ant, Ross would personally come over with a copy of the game :D

In a career mode can we be a wicket keeper and if so are we present 95% of the time because if there is not a run out chance at the bowlers end then the fielders tend to throw it to the wicket keeper :)

On what consoles will this game be released? and in which regions (xbox). Will buy the game just for the career mode :D

In a career mode can we be a wicket keeper and if so are we present 95% of the time because if there is not a run out chance at the bowlers end then the fielders tend to throw it to the wicket keeper :)

Mike did say that we can play as wicketkeeper/batsman in career mode.

Say in career mode we are a wicketkeeper batsman we are scoring century after century but your wicketkeeping is poor do the selecters choose you as a batsman and drop you from keeping :)

Say in career mode we are a wicketkeeper batsman we are scoring century after century but your wicketkeeping is poor do the selecters choose you as a batsman and drop you from keeping :)

You get made vice captain.

For a second i thought you were talking about Mike Kentucky Fegan! :eek:

You got me going for a second! lol

I think they might want to work on fielding before going on to Career Modes, you've got to crawl before you walk... :p

They have said that they will have Manual Appealing :P

Fixed.

They already had this as confirmed by Chief but it merely had players make the appeal - it did not effect the decision or gameplay. More like having a "shout button".

Fixed.

They already had this as confirmed by Chief but it merely had players make the appeal - it did not effect the decision or gameplay. More like having a "shout button".

Lol. True that, but I still don't get what they have in there for 11 GB of data. On their terms your game would be around 1TB?:rolleyes

Lol. True that, but I still don't get what they have in there for 11 GB of data. On their terms your game would be around 1TB?:rolleyes

Game needs an enema.

Users who are viewing this thread