How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I ashamed to admit I laughed out loud...

Why are pirates called pirates?

Because they ahhhhrrrrrrrrrr........

sheldon-sarcastic-laugh-o.gif

Can we spend time in the nets ? and if we can, will this increase our sklls as if we were playing a match ?

man, this is unreal, been waiting for a game like this with a career mode ever since i played the challenges of ricky pontings cricket

still no word on a release date i see??

man i wan this game right now!!!!!!

so...can we play as Sir Don in career mode?

I don't think it's been announced if he will star in the default player lists, but no doubt there will (and already are) fan created Don's in the Cricket Academy.

Can we spend time in the nets ? and if we can, will this increase our sklls as if we were playing a match ?

There are nets to practice in, but this does not increase the skills. Skills will only increase based on actions and performance in actual matches (this is for the career mode, not sure about other possible modes).

You will be ale to download the licensed don once the new bradman academy goes live in a few hours. Probably it will be uneditable though. Wonder if attributes will be added this time or not.

These have probably been answered but:

• Is the domestic season planned like a real like one? The English Domestic season for instance.
  • Can you move clubs?
  • If you perform in OD and T20 will you get picked for your country in those format before test?

Apologies for the (more then likely) duplicates but this thread moves so fast its hard to keep up!

• Is the domestic season planned like a real like one? The English Domestic season for instance.
  • Can you move clubs?
  • If you perform in OD and T20 will you get picked for your country in those format before test?

Apologies for the (more then likely) duplicates but this thread moves so fast its hard to keep up!

I can answer your second Q, I guess. You'd get selected in the Tests only at level 5 (the final level, that is). So it'd definitely take more doing to get into the Test squad than into the ODI or T20I squad of your country.

• Can you move clubs?

Hi Danny!

#1: Idk, I'd imagine so.
#2: You get offered contracts about the place, you can accept and reject them.
#3: Yes. Test is the 5th tier, a player gains ascendancy through ODI's and T20's.

I wonder...does attaining level 5 ie. test status change your club demand? eg. if you've played Aust domestic cricket solely....and then make the test team, do you suddenly get offers from big clubs eg. Sussex, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread