How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I for one, having been on the end of a Rossing in my early days in the forum much prefer to see my community reps with personality and passion and a true participant in the forum instead of obvious shills blowing out a 'line' that's obviously a crock.

Like in the news these days, whenever they report a politician as committing "a gaffe" it means they answered a question honestly.

If I was hamstrung by having to be politically correct then I wouldn't bother coming on here and you likely wouldn't want me here either.

There is one thing that we really got right down here, in a very Douglas Adams/Hitchhikers Guide type move, we made our political capital in the middle of nowhere and made sure politicians had to live there for a lot of the year, miles away from everyone else who can actually get stuff done... they can just talk amongst themselves for days and leave us alone.

If I was hamstrung by having to be politically correct then I wouldn't bother coming on here and you likely wouldn't want me here either.
I wonder what would be your politically correct response to Biggs' initial image would have been?

The crazy thing is that if I as politically correct etc.. then you would never have seen work that was not 100% final, I'd just trot out a line that says we were waiting approvals.... a little like the other game :p

The crazy thing is that if I as politically correct etc.. then you would never have seen work that was not 100% final, I'd just trot out a line that says we were waiting approvals.... a little like the other game
"We have 200 items of licensed oven mitts."

I think even Ross will admit that image wasn't the best example of the game they were making, given what we see now is just light years ahead of that first initial oven-mitted image... Which was done with purely tounge-in-cheek jestfulness.

I think even Ross will admit that image wasn't the best example of the game they were making, given what we see now is just light years ahead of that first initial oven-mitted image... Which was done with purely tounge-in-cheek jestfulness.
Mind you, what they had then was light years ahead of what Ashes managed - if you knew that back then, we wouldn't have gotten that image, and everything would have been different.

what interests me, i think i asked before but don't think it was answered - there was a comment from Ross after red-circlegate that the kits there were more "80s"... but there doesn't seem to be a corresponding option in CA now (retro is more 70s).

was the 80s stuff dropped or will it make a comeback at some point?

They also don't have the chest hair slider for the 70s/80s shirts to be really realistic.

We are light years from there but I thought that people might want to see where we were coming from... if nothing else it's obvious that we were sharing what we had warts and all, and have continued to do so.

----------

Mind you, what they had then was light years ahead of what Ashes managed - if you knew that back then, we wouldn't have gotten that image, and everything would have been different.

I have no idea what they have now, who does(?), but would honestly say that what we had then was better graphically than what was shown by them as a product that was apparently submitted in June.

[/COLOR]

I have no idea what they have now, who does(?), but would honestly say that what we had then was better graphically than what was shown by them as a product that was apparently submitted in June.

Actually whatever you guys showed was unique since the beginning... and what every they showed (wasnt much) was usual random cricket game stuff some models with similar heights and body figures use randomly with different skin tones. What I really liked about DBC since the beginning was individual interest in small details like pitches and different textures, player with different physique and all these features are just too much to expect from a cricket game and as far as I understand about game industry what ever they have done (if they have done anything) would be a little bit towards game-play improvement AI or Physics they cannot improve much in graphics in this short period of time.

sorry if has been answered before but i want to know. is it possible to switch clubs?

Hah!! He should swing by that forum. Although its a fairway away. I wouldnt want to putt him off though.

okay il stop

Users who are viewing this thread