How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Started as an opening batsman for NSW I averaged 5 across 5 shirks games but I took a viral 2/23 off 10 overs.

I am now starting over and will play as a leg spin bowler. I didn't realise I had to change the default squads between Shield and Mercantille Mutual Cup.

Started my career as Bowling all rounder [Off spinner] and got 7 wickets in the first innings and 3 in the second innings and in the next match 4 wickets in first innings...Batting started with 2 ducks in the first match and playing at 28* in the second match's first innings....:D

Really loving it....:cheers

Fielders

Hi

Love all the aspects of the game except one problem, Can we have a view of where the fielders are as when I look around the ground they are very hard to pick out when they are in whites against the crowd, Something as simple as a radar would suffice or just coloured arrows showing the position of them

Because I was weak as a batsman, I chose my first career to be as a wrist spinner for Victoria with my international team being South Africa. Have only made 10 runs across 3 4-day games and 3 one dayers.

As a bowler in the One day game, I have taken 3 wickets at an average of 19 and in the 4-day format, I have taken 8 wickets at an average of 26. Fought hard once, took only 1 wicket for 116 across 24 overs in an effort to get them all out, which we eventually did, but we had too few overs left to make the target, thus finished the match with a draw.

A one day match I played against Tasmania was a cracker, we lost only by 1 run. I contributed only 1 off 8, in an effort to sort of just protect my wicket from falling, with only 16 needed off 5 overs. Sadly, I misjudged a delivery on the last ball and got bowled, making it 12 with 2 wickets remaining and 4 overs left. The batsman who was doing well fell quickly after adding only 5 more, making it a tough proposition for our last 2 batsman who hadn't even faced a ball yet.

I have a question on career mode. I am an allrounder who bats at 4 and bowls offspin. When I bowl, I dont have different delivery options like in doosra googly or other deliveries. I just press triangle or circle or x and bowl. Now I want to know do I not have these options bwcause my player is not skilled enough? I am doing well with the bowling but I notice my attributes in bowling for doosra and offspin are not going up? I am just past halfway through the first season.

Ive been non stop playing and neglecting the boards a little, im just checking, is there still no update for career mode yet?

im in my second season with the vics and loving every minute of it, im still struggling with the bat but i ahve improved to averageing around the 13-17 mark

im a star bowler

yet my next career im going to be a flat out batter as thats what i really enjoy, just hoping i can improve before the patch comes out so i dont suck as much as i do now!!

is there still no update for career mode yet?

It hasn't even been a week since release yet. Since it's really expensive to put a patch out (I know this is the case for 360 not sure about ps3) its not worth it to just fix one thing and release the patch. Pretty sure they're going to try and fix as much as possible before making it live

Now ross im not criticizing because i fu"$kn loce this game

But i do wish in career mode we could use our annual ranking points, spend them so to speak

Maybe on:

Training camps (batting, bowling, front foot, onside etc etc)
Buy better gear
Press conferences
News articles
Anything really...

Ive got no doubts u will eventually put this stuff in

It will be awesome...

Just went out knicking for 29 in a 68 run partnership.... Im devastated...

Criticising the game is perfectly OK and beneficial to the developer, if it well reasoned and makes sense. The only way that people improve is through criticism from themselves or others; so allowing criticism is mandatory for the improvement of the game.

Cannot bat to save my life!!

Ok so I average .11 with the bat, I've made 1 run! Atrocious!!! I don't know how to block and if they bowl on the stumps I never hit it and usually go out lbw. Need tips ASAP!!! Bowling is fine I've got 13 wickets at an average of 6

Now ross im not criticizing because i fu"$kn loce this game

But i do wish in career mode we could use our annual ranking points, spend them so to speak

Maybe on:

Training camps (batting, bowling, front foot, onside etc etc)
Buy better gear
Press conferences
News articles
Anything really...

Ive got no doubts u will eventually put this stuff in

It will be awesome...

Just went out knicking for 29 in a 68 run partnership.... Im devastated...

It takes a while to get patches through the submission process, all I can say is that it has begun.

My problem is, I had NSW 9-176 chasing 350odd day 4, session 3 blah blah and then the game is finished at 4.17pm? Match drawn, what the

It takes a while to get patches through the submission process, all I can say is that it has begun.

Ross, IMO wait for a while and let more folks get their hands on the game (UK and US/Canada). They may unearth few more bugs that could be patched in along with the one you are working on. No point in going through multiple patch submissions when you can wait for a month or two and address most of them in one go.

We're going to do multiple patches-I really want the career mode issue fixed as it's too hard to explain to the broader audience so it will come first.

Users who are viewing this thread