How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Oh boy, loving the pro-cam. Last 100 runs for me, I am scoring in realistic way. Marched to 350* runs now & my skip is yet to declare. Currently we are 506/8 with massive lead.

Highlights of this Innings :
  • 352* from 213 balls
  • 3 century partnerships - 149 for 4th wicket, 146 for 5th wicket, 129 for 7th wicket. In that 7th wicket partnership, myself & AI(my partner) dominated equally where AI was dismissed on 48 runs from 61 balls.

Am enjoying it currently with my skipper allowing me to play without declaration. :D Also, feeling the heat of batting with tail ender. Let's see where we end up with.

:clap :thumbs :cheers

Scored my first double ton in a FC game last night. Felt like a real achievement getting there. After all that hard work and concentration I got a little cocky and was caught at mid off for 204. One thing about this game is how you really can't let down your guard for a second. Concentration EVERY single ball is key to your success. Average in season 3 in FC up to 52 now.

Just got bowled on 99. I was absolutely gutted. Literally a chanceless innings until a freaken error in judgement cost me what would have been my first OD ton in a while. Get back to main menu and offered captaincy in BBL for Sixers. Not so bad this game

Better late than never, I've finally scored my 1st ton in career! :) number 3 bat currently 132/2 and ive just got a ton.... one man team ? haha! I always seem to bat better nearer the end of the season don't know if its due to T20 where i loosen up a little then it goes into my 4 day matches too but YAY !!!

Played my first games in the Big Bash. Came off the back of some decent scores in the 50 over and first class games. First 5 matches:
4, 2, 2, 4, 4

In the 6th game my skip gave me the ball to raise my confidence. Clearly it worked because after taking 1/3 I finally got past 4. As far as 9...
So my T20 average after 6 matches is 3.8.

The difference between amateur and pro is way too big, there should be something it the middle, just played a casual match on amateur, made scores of 59,59,150,26,6,49,44,47 and 46 in a huge one day total, then went back to career mode and made 25, 3,0 and 4! Absolutely cannot play spinners in career which is frustrating especially when most of them are not turning it much!

scored my 2nd century last night in a 151 run partnership for the 3rd wicket. Got 111 before I got caught trying to drive a ball off a LH pacer....I don't know if it was planned or what, but the left a nice big gap for me at mid off and I fell for it...going for the drive! lol....love this game! I knew it was a big risk driving off a ball angled across (I got the first one down there for 4). :thumbs unfortunately my online squad mates are all complaining that I haven't shown up for any other games (BF4, RS, ARMA3, etc) - I blame DB14! lol.

The difference between amateur and pro is way too big, just played a casual match on amateur, made scores of 59,59,150,26,6,49,44,47 and 46 in a huge one day total, then went back to career mode and made 25, 3,0 and 4!

Yes but in casual games you're using fully stat'ed players and your career player likely has poor stats. I would expect you to get good scores playing as Clarke, Warner etc but not as a your teenage self.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct.

If the difference was that great playing the same mode between the two difficulty levels, that'd be a different story. However, as far as we're aware, there are changes coming in the No. 2 Patch (due June) that will hopefully improve things and make the divide not so great.

I bit the bullet again last night and ended my pro career at 16, retired

Got into SA T20 Squad and took 15 + wickets in 5 matches, :yawn:

Started new career as a batting alrounder again but this time on Legend Diff

38 score in first innings, got out to a spinner caught by keeper on a leg glance but ok

Bowling, only bowled in 2nd innings and took 6 - 37 in 15 overs with no fielders around the bat to take advantage of the super fielders

bad balls gets punished but it was way more rewarding

I bit the bullet again last night and ended my pro career at 16, retired

Got into SA T20 Squad and took 15 + wickets in 5 matches, :yawn:

Started new career as a batting alrounder again but this time on Legend Diff

38 score in first innings, got out to a spinner caught by keeper on a leg glance but ok

Bowling, only bowled in 2nd innings and took 6 - 37 in 15 overs with no fielders around the bat to take advantage of the super fielders

bad balls gets punished but it was way more rewarding
I wish I found it rewarding taking 6-37 in first match as 16 year old on hardest difficulty

%
I wish I found it rewarding taking 6-37 in first match as 16 year old on hardest difficulty

I had to work for it and it and on pro diff i will do that in less than 5 overs
as well as taking at least 10 wickets in 90% of my 4 day games

that sucked

but its the way you feel about it, i enjoyed it, 2 wickets was lbw 1 was bowled and 2 catches

Bug Alert

Mode: Career
Match Type: After T20 Match
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): End of match
Ground: don't rem
Teams: Hyderabad vs (not sure)
Get Best: no
Description of Issue: When the match finished, it came to the screen where it shows how many points a career players had earned, I pressed OK and then , The screen went into infinite loop of simulating. Now whenever I select that career player, I only get "simulating" and the circle just spins. My career data got corrupt and now I can't play with that career player.

Users who are viewing this thread