How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
First time as a poster on here, but have lurked a bit...

In my second year at Essex as a bowling all rounder (Leg spinner), got promoted as the county in the first class, won the "pro40" competition as well.

Currently...game 8 of the first class season, and currently batting better in this match (38 from 42) than before, think my average was about 8 (not good as a number 8!) Got bucket loads of wickets, probably more wickets than runs - Should have set my name as Chris Martin! Really enjoying it so far.

Remember to backup. :)

Hey guys, this is just a friendly reminder to backup your career every so often to another USB stick. Mine won't load anymore...just get "ALERT Error Loading Save Data" and it don't feel good! Didn't do anything to course corruption either. Had well and truly saved before quitting Xbox and plenty of space on device. Just wish I'd backed up now.

First time as a poster on here, but have lurked a bit...

In my second year at Essex as a bowling all rounder (Leg spinner), got promoted as the county in the first class, won the "pro40" competition as well.

Currently...game 8 of the first class season, and currently batting better in this match (38 from 42) than before, think my average was about 8 (not good as a number 8!) Got bucket loads of wickets, probably more wickets than runs - Should have set my name as Chris Martin! Really enjoying it so far.

Welcome to the forums - ignore most people and you will be fine here :D

Whats happening in "The Land of The Walking Patch 2'ers" ?

Arent we all just Zombien around here to hear any good news on Patch 2 for Friday! :thumbs
@Ross youre our leader so bang some Zombie approval heads in! :D

Whats happening in "The Land of The Walking Patch 2'ers" ?

Arent we all just Zombien around here to hear any good news on Patch 2 for Friday! :thumbs
@Ross youre our leader so bang some Zombie approval heads in! :D

The patch got postponed to June 13th (Friday the 13th) as per the latest thread I read.

Not Career but a tour of Aus vs SA:

Had a brilliant first innings by scoring 366 all out off 49 overs [Legend Difficulty]...The pace at which the game goes is too good and if batsman is in good knick then every ball hits the middle...Awesome...And the best part of the innings was no slog hits and no sixes in the whole innings...:D

Note: I do not use any assists except Picture-in-Picture....

Attachments

• IMG_1576.jpg
    IMG_1576.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1577.jpg
    IMG_1577.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
there IS a way to avoid this --> leg glance, drive, reverse sweep or cut. I haven't been caught by a spinner for a long time primarily because I don't block (primarily because I would knick it).

Just quietly, these things don't avoid edges.

I just got out caught behind cutting a spinner - who had sent two full overs of stuff almost outside the lines.

Seriously, that was the most frustrating thing I've experienced in this game. It was all full, and wide - there was one wide called, and I had literally no idea how I was supposed to deal with it.

Until I late cut it straight into the keepers gloves.

*shrugs* The model doesn't get edges right. I'm hoping they can look at it for patch #3 ...

true but like I said, I haven't been caught via edge for a long time off spinners so I must be doing something right. I highly recommend the sweep and rev sweep or the leg glance shots...these never seem to give up edges. The key I find is playing as late as possible.

Started a new career last night with a left hand batsman. After playing 5 and a bit seasons with a right hander it was a real learning curve. Went out lbw twice for playing a cut shot to a full ball (still the right hander leg side bowling getting the better of me). In my 3rd innings I scored a well constructed 41. Definitely a better start to the career. I also find that blocking seems easier with a left handed batsman. I did not edge one. Also found that the AI bowl a much better line to left handers, I find myself playing a lot less on the leg side. Really trying hard not to premeditate and there is actually plenty of time to play the correct shot.

Just started a career mode with spin bowling (Leg spinner) all-rounder with Glamorgan and nationality of-curse Indian. After one test and 2 ODIs I get just over 3000 points with 1 MOTM also. Got 12 wickets in 3 matches with less than 4 economy. but batting is still worry about with highest score only 45 till now. Pathetic thing is I am getting regular wicket but still in ODIs's captain didn't give me the ball before 30 overs even in one match he gave me the ball when only 12 runs needed to win. Still I manage to got 2 wickets. But I think I got a decent start in my career mode through batting need to be improve.

I know it is early days, but can someone give me any idea about how much points needs to get a chance to play in IPL or in Indian National team?

Users who are viewing this thread