How are you doing in your school?

Do you like your school

• Total voters

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Sanskrit is useless language. I hate it. Rubbish thrash and boring. It doesn't suits the modern world. Never got more 10/30 in it.

It's really easy to score in Sanskrit than any other language in 10th boards. I started two days before the exam and ended up with 97. I would have hardly got 77 if I picked Hindi.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know any Sanskrit, but surely it's not a useless language... Every language is derived from it, it'll improve your ability in other languages even if it isn't a spoken language.

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
It's really easy to score in Sanskrit than any other language in 10th boards. I started two days before the exam and ended up with 97. I would have hardly got 77 if I picked Hindi.

I've Sanskritofobia. Scoring number is a different matter. I am writing about its usefulness in latter part of life.

Parmesh killer

Club Captain
This is true but tell me how did you managed to learn its forms. It is worst part of sanskrit:-
PATHATI PATHATA PATHANTI and blah . . . . Blah . . . . . Blah blah!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Well many languages are based on Sanskrit :/

Sanskrit is pretty much the mother of all languages. It is very closely linked to Greek and Latin, and Latin is derived from both Sanskrit and Greek. So English is very indirectly based off Sanskrit.

By forms in Sanskrit, do you mean verb conjugations? Hehe, that's the same as Latin.

P Squared

International Coach
French ftw:p

Mind you it's been years. Did find it easy when I learnt it though.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Exams=Finished=FTW !!!

AkshayC

County Cricketer
Sanskrit is useless language. I hate it. Rubbish thrash and boring. It doesn't suits the modern world.

This is true but tell me how did you managed to learn its forms. It is worst part of sanskrit:-
PATHATI PATHATA PATHANTI and blah . . . . Blah . . . . . Blah blah!

I find you "Rubbish thrash and boring" but that doesn't mean I have to write it !:rolleyes

I am an avid hindi user but don't have much problem using English unless it is used in random hardcore Poem :p

Users who are viewing this thread