How are you going in Ashes Cricket 2009?

On Hard, if you can bowl your spinners for under 7 an over, you've done well.

Yes, it was in hard mode. I am yet to play in Normal and easy mode. The ground which I played was Brisbane in Day 4 condition. The bowler who got smashed was Ishant! :p

Also I found, sudden entry of part timers just adds something in this game. I brought Yuvraj in some 30+ overs and he got a wicket in first over & gave away 20+ runs in his second over. Similarly, I brought Tendulkar in 40+ overs and got a wicket too. ;) May be coincidence, but I felt it realistic. :)

hey umm the gas i was wondering how you get such realistic matches ive had it once where the aussies hit me for 400 odd but havent had match like that since i was bowling really good and they werent slogging just hitting shots they shoud and i was making them defend a lot but what were you chatting bout when you mentioned the field and that can you tell me about this and why they go crazy and sog non stop sometime it goes mad

Playing as Sri Lanka vs South Africa, posted 427 in my first innings, mainly due to centuries from Dilshan and Sangakkara, sa are now 236 for 5 off 36 overs (6.55 p/o). ai was going ok (5ish an over), but not great, until i bought murali on to bowl. first over= maiden, 2nd over= maiden, 3rd over= 21, 4th over=25, so despite bowling 2 maidens out of 4, hes still going at 11.5 an over. its fooking ridicluous. jp duminy now has 85 from 51 balls, with 10 4s and 5 6s. and i caught him at silly point. well i should have, since i pressed x when the circle was green, and despite it staying green through the catching motion, it was dropped!?! no run outs though.....

hey umm the gas i was wondering how you get such realistic matches ive had it once where the aussies hit me for 400 odd but havent had match like that since i was bowling really good and they werent slogging just hitting shots they shoud and i was making them defend a lot but what were you chatting bout when you mentioned the field and that can you tell me about this and why they go crazy and sog non stop sometime it goes mad

When they go crazy just bowl in the yellow areas out off stump and have an offside ring. works fine for me.

Day 4 Final session about to be played.

Having a cracker of a game here. Can i chase down the target on day 5?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 64
Game on Gas mate!

Hows the pitch looking at Edgbaston!

Im having a few crackers aswell!:banana2

I have to say i have not noticed batting or bowling becoming harder or easier as the pitch deteriorates.

Day 5 morning session about to start.

Cpu still has not declared, they lead by 415. :doh

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread