How are you going in Ashes Cricket 2009?

Ok, leave the moderating to the moderators please.
If you really can't read someone's post they'll get the hint when no-one replies to it.

Game is fine & I am greatly satisfied…

but somebody please say

how to control run out bugs?
How to run reduce lags online?

I must say,something that is very pleasing on the eye is after playing in Australia, the difference the pitch and outfield looks at Kolkata. Really gives you that subcontinent feel and look!

AI India 105-2 after 32 overs:D

I must say,something that is very pleasing on the eye is after playing in Australia, the difference the pitch and outfield looks at Kolkata. Really gives you that subcontinent feel and look!

AI India 105-2 after 32 overs:D

but you do know that eden gardens turf in the game is as unrealistic as hell !!!
even our school grounds are better.

especially during the top angle showing last 25 scored runs...
it looks as though millions have puked over the turf.

Last edited:
but you do know that eden gardens turf in the game is as unrealistic as hell !!!
even our school grounds are better.

especially during the top angle showing last 25 scored runs...
it looks as though thousands have puked over the turf.
:rtfl:rtfl Fair Point!

I made a ring of people (Gully, Point, Cover, Extra Cover, Mid On, Mid Off, Mid Wicket, Square Leg) then had people out on the boundary. They couldn't pick the gap. Plus he bowled quite a few overs at the tale :laugh

I made a ring of people (Gully, Point, Cover, Extra Cover, Mid On, Mid Off, Mid Wicket, Square Leg) then had people out on the boundary. They couldn't pick the gap. Plus he bowled quite a few overs at the tale

Oh ok, very decent!

I have been having realistic matches, but still the spinners just go all over the place!!

Was there a point where they tried to smash everything and you had to strangle them?

What was there second innings like?

Enjoying?:)

Yeah. They were trying to smash everything. But somehow everything missed the bat :laugh

There second innings was a shambles. I think they were 180 all out with Paul Collingwood getting 75 or around that. I can remember than Pietersen took a peppering from Ntini and Steyn :laugh

1st Match on hard

I decided after 3 tests in the ashes on normal i'd start again and stick it on hard. I averaged around 250-350 batting and bowled them out for around 150-250. So i thought i'll put it up a notch getting a bit boring winning so easily all the time.

Anyway. Lost the toss and was put in to bat and was bowled out for 178 :). So i thought nice its abit harder to time your shots. Then the thought hit me. On hard if they put up a total of 300+ im in real trouble. Check the scoreshot. R. Symons is a fast bowler, 82 rating which i made as a tribute to my father as he loved playing cricket and all things cricket. But he in 2001 he was told he had MS so all he can do now is watch it.

ausbat.jpg

Bowlers Scorecard

bowlscorecard.jpg

Is it just i bowled a bloody good innings or has this happened to any1 else???

Started a new Ashes series to try out Syl's roster. Very pleased to get 4 wickets for Swann (although his rpo was 12!). They were all slips catches instead of caught in the deep. I only dropped one catch which was good too.
For my bowled see the bowled/lbw thread.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-20 15-39-45-26.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-20 15-39-45-26.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 30
Started a new Ashes series to try out Syl's roster. Very pleased to get 4 wickets for Swann (although his rpo was 12!). They were all slips catches instead of caught in the deep. I only dropped one catch which was good too.
For my bowled see the bowled/lbw thread.

I write in this forum to chat about cricket and nothing else if you dont like the way i write with only little puctuation fair enough i dont come on here often and when i do i rush through my text you either read it or you dont i couldnt careless soo ill just leave my comments there for the people who arent really fussed

I write in this forum to chat about cricket and nothing else if you dont like the way i write with only little puctuation fair enough i dont come on here often and when i do i rush through my text you either read it or you dont i couldnt careless soo ill just leave my comments there for the people who arent really fussed

Like I said if people want to (and are able to) read it they will.

I finished my test with England attempting to prove that spinners can be effective...
10w haul for Swann with 6 for Harmison (like the Oval is going to be ;)).
Runrates weren't totally ridiculous either. Around the 6/7 mark.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-20 23-26-52-46.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-20 23-26-52-46.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-20 23-27-12-10.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-20 23-27-12-10.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 21
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-21 00-05-54-98.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-21 00-05-54-98.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread