How are you going in Ashes Cricket 2009?

Well I find batting really really challenging on this game. Was playing Ashes tour as England got to 84/2 then lost two quick wickets, eventually collapsed was at 170/8 or something, but whenever Onions was meant to come bat the game froze so i'm guessing that might be some roster problem (using syls one)

Anyway important question; how the hell do you get wickets.

Keep the match updates coming lads as im really enjoying the feedback as im awaiting the xbox 360 patch.

^ Me too Mate:D

im such an impatient person tho lool

Reading this feedback is the ony thing keeping me going and few weeks ago i thought id be fine waiting for patch cuz fifa 10 but i now have no money and my parents wont buy it for me gutted :(

:D:D I broke brian laras record :D:D and also made dravid beat his HS :happy:happy

29zsrx0.jpg

:happy Aftr some balls :happy

2q9z4ld.jpg

:banana2:banana2 Check out the RR , its in hard mode :happy:happy

Eugh, what's wrong with that pitch? Looks like it's had a week's worth of rain on it!

its a 5th day pitch at eden gardens

mohit_dude10 added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Any tips for bowling??

I just hate bowling because i get smacked for 20-25 runs every over!!

Last edited:
its a 5th day pitch at eden gardens

mohit_dude10 added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Any tips for bowling??

I just hate bowling because i get smacked for 20-25 runs every over!!

Wait for patch as ive put my game on hold till then.

Once patch is released then my ashes series will begin, so excited. :D

I had an enjoyable moment yesterday batting as Ian Bell. I played a leg glance but the ball wasn't pitched far enough down the leg side. The ball hit a leading edge off the bat and flew into the off-side, and was caught at gully by a diving fielder. It was wonderful. The problem for Hilfenhaus was that he bowled a no ball :facepalm Ponting was none too pleased.

He went on to score 66, upon which he drove at a wide ball from Hauritz - caught at first slip, again to a diving fieldsman. Hauritz ended up with a 5-for.

PC, with my Logitech Rumblepad 2 controller.

O ok so i guess your playing with beta.

As being on 360 i cant experience it yet. Any major issues with the game now?? other than batting being to easy, mainly because of the lofted shots, but colin has said this will be sorted come final patch release so hopefully we wil have a brilliant competetive game.

Come final patch release the one important issue i want sorted now is to just have good and hard games very competetive cause once the game gets to easy then it gets a bit boring.

O ok so i guess your playing with beta.

As being on 360 i cant experience it yet. Any major issues with the game now?? other than batting being to easy, mainly because of the lofted shots, but colin has said this will be sorted come final patch release so hopefully we wil have a brilliant competetive game.

Come final patch release the one important issue i want sorted now is to just have good and hard games very competetive cause once the game gets to easy then it gets a bit boring.

Yes I can see how simplicity could reduce the life of the game. However, folk like Tutsi design their own patches to make the game more challenging, so that's something. He has a well-earned respectable reputation here for his patch efforts, so anything TG can do with this final patch of theirs should accompany anything done here on PlanetCricket down the track.

Yes I can see how simplicity could reduce the life of the game. However, folk like Tutsi design their own patches to make the game more challenging, so that's something. He has a well-earned respectable reputation here for his patch efforts, so anything TG can do with this final patch of theirs should accompany anything done here on PlanetCricket down the track.

Yes handy for pc users :)

But not for console users :(

Users who are viewing this thread