How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

Too easy? Try HUD off?

I will try that tonight, I doubt i will be able to score freely with HUD off.

Matt was right, I was getting between 6 to 8 runs during the first 8 overs. the very first 2 overs were really tight. We need to get our eyes in, before doing anything big with the bat.

The AI started thrashing my bowling, remember giving 25 runs during the first over (Action Cam), I do not like the Action Cam for bowling.

The AI bowling has improved a lot you get a slow ball during the 4th or 6th delivery. The spinners are still a joke, bit better I would say, I owe that to the "Action cam" rather than the spin or the ball.

okie doke! got the game i went straight into hard mode.. playing a world trophy 50 overs
as australia with the computers been south africa,netherlands,scotland

in game one was playing south africa won the toss and batted
2nd ball of my innings got bowled without the bails falling off was wondering what was going on with that?:(
ended up been bowled out for 113 off 18.3 overs
clake 36 of 36
hussy 25 off 15
ponting 21 off 35

into bowl i went and they made 1 for 114 off 12 overs lol
white 1-42 off 4 overs

i used a bit of both with the action cam and normal cam view.. but i think for batting ill use the action cam and for bowling ill use the normal cam!
the action came i really do like, really does make it as ur in the game urself!

anyway... round 2 cumming up! AGST SCOTLAND hopefully i can do a little better in this game... stay tuned!

ps if anyone wants to add me as a friend on there ps3 add travnnay
we can play agst each other! :) cheers:happy

A test match vs scotland, is that right or you mean a oneday game.:noway

So after a rather poor experience with Twenty20 I played a Test match. The AI behaves much more conservatively. Got them at 60/0 at lunch, both batsmen have starts and now Im having trouble removing them.

Played a game online last night, was very realistic and I think there were barely any sixes at all :happy

So after a rather poor experience with Twenty20 I played a Test match. The AI behaves much more conservatively. Got them at 60/0 at lunch, both batsmen have starts and now Im having trouble removing them.

Played a game online last night, was very realistic and I think there were barely any sixes at all :happy

Was playing a test match(offline).. England(Me) vs Australia

I was 95/7 in the second session of the 1st day, Prior and Swann were batting.
They got me up to 300/7 at stumps(had to play out of my skills to get here), then finally I was bowled out for 318 in 93.3overs, the ball was swinging in the morning they got me out early.
Swann - 85, Prior - 125. Strike rate of both the batsman was in the early 50's.
Will post the scorecard of this match when I complete it.

2nd round of world trophy, played scotland after my disappointingloss to sth africa,i faced a winless scotland they won the toss, at the mcg and desided to bat.
after a good start 0/60, my confidence was down!
great bowling by johnson and bolinger traped them back to be all out for 135 off 22.4 overs. then it was my turn.
unbeaten 78 off 60 balls by michael hussey steered australia (me) 2/136 off 16 overs, :happy
sitting 3rd on the a groups ladder with a record of 1 & 1 and with NRR -0.24 with 2 points. i face a strong neverlands who are also 1 & 1 with there NRR 0.14 and 2 points and second on the table
:banana2

That was a fun match. Although you dominated throughout but you gotta remember I am just an average player :)

I will hopefully do little better after getting use to the controller.

My first impression about the game (played on hard, full hud):

- In 20-20 like everyone else pointed out AI were pacing their innings really well. They scored 206 in one of the match I played. I did enjoy bowling with the action cam although I am going to try broadcast cam just to see how much ball is swinging and stuff.

- Batting with action cam is real fun, it does improve the entire experience and no action cam is not over-hyped. It does deserve a special mention in every single review which has been the case so far. I got out for 60 in response to 206!. Still getting use to the controller & action cam.

- Fielding in my opinion is almost the same as in AC 2009, I have only played one match so haven't seen any new animation like diving. But AI still gives up easy on the boundary when the ball is within the reach of being stopped. It's like they are hearing the commentary and if Ian Bishop "Good Shot" then it has to go past the boundary.

- Yorkers are definitely effective in bowling but are slightly easier to bowl which should not be the case. Bowl does swing and spin which is a definite improvement over AC 2009. I haven't yet tried out reverse swing but will soon when i play a Test.

- AI running between the wicket is far too conservative, but I will take that as oppose to the game breaking run out bug of AC 2009.

- Played one online match which was super fun. I have to say there was no LAG it almost felt like playing offline plus playing against human AI is challenging. Sixes are not easy to come-by unless the batsmen has high confidence. I was totally bogged down by mark and had to do 1s and 2s to bring confidence of mr. yuvraj up after which I was able to hit some boundaries. To sum it up, it is not a complete slogfest in my opinion with bowling variations.

- I had super hard time doing a custom field in one of the online match i played where when i click on edit and try to move the fielder it starts bowling with a random field. I am slow with the controller but not that slow ! Hopefully will get use to it.

- While animations are the same, I felt graphics looked more polished and slight improvement over the previous version.

- Sound is a definite improvement: running, grunting, etc sounds add more to the realism.

Overall I would rate this game 7.5/10 and is a must buy for any cricket fan.

You guys agree with me that the best part of this damn game is dispatching a quick for 6 off a short ball! I've just creamed a Asif for 6 straight over point :)

Users who are viewing this thread