How would you change the course of History?

They only do what they do because they believe this Industry and 'Global Progress' is killing our planet. Some of them will be highly misinformed, yes, but they all aren't off the mark.

Killing the planet? Please, by their views everything is killing the planet. They wont be happy until we are all naked and living in the trees.

He was extrapolating them to the the common point of campaigning based on a belief. He wasn't equating the beliefs themselves.

Ah ok fair enough

Exactly, all they ever do is criticise the plan's which get put forward. Why not come up with some of your own, sustainable idea's. I did say this on the Greenpeace forum and got banned, so obviously I touched a nerve there

Too have a rant at them about a video I found on youtube about nuclear power, made by them

Maybe it wasn't the fact that what you said was true. Maybe they banned you because your first post was probably an insulting rant with a little truth sprinkled in it somewhere.

Nah, I didn't end up ranting as I decided to stick to good old facts. They just didn't like the fact that they were wrong and couldn't properly argue my point's so I got banned

Ever seen that Whale Hunters show, those guys are the biggest bunch of fags ever.

South Park ripped them to shreds :laugh

Kill Shakespeare and then plagiarise his work.
A) Because the fame would fulfil my massive ego
B) Since it would be my work I probably wouldn't fail my English exams as most of them are on Shakespeare plays.

Slight bump. In recent sporting history, I'd get the Roosters to win in the 03/04 NRL grand finals. I'd change a lot, seriously CBF going through everything.

Poison the Springboks and tell the All Blacks not to eat the poisoned food the night before the final!

Slight bump. In recent sporting history, I'd get the Roosters to win in the 03/04 NRL grand finals. I'd change a lot, seriously CBF going through everything.

Maybe get Matty Head to not regather that chip and chase with St George behind 24-20 with 3 minutes left, or maybe for him to not kick the winning goal from the sideline on the back of the try from his kick and chase?!

MATT HEAD WALKS ON WATER TRA LALALALA LA LA LA

Maybe get Matty Head to not regather that chip and chase with St George behind 24-20 with 3 minutes left, or maybe for him to not kick the winning goal from the sideline on the back of the try from his kick and chase?!

MATT HEAD WALKS ON WATER TRA LALALALA LA LA LA

Eh, yeah that. And I'd also teach Todd Byrne (sp?) how to not get chased down by locks, lmao.

And I'd go streaking on the field if I was at the 2004 GF, was so devo about that, in my first year of following league. I was dead set convinced it was a double movement.

Nah mate, it wasn't a double movement. Although I wish it was called a double movement, hate the dogs. Dont worry about toddy either, Benny Creagh chased down Steve Turner last year ;)

I'd make Bennet our coach in 05 and 06. With a coach like him we would of won the premiership both seasons. Nathan Brown just wasn't good enough. We should of beat Melbourne in the preliminary in 06, probably should of beat Tigers in the preliminary in 05 too. We would of ***** the cowboys in the final in 05 if we made it. Would of ***** Brisbane in the 06 final too. Bennet would of led us to glory.

Users who are viewing this thread