Icc 2008

A hole in Childish Things website, the link to the exe. file was there :)

there is more 6's in this version, however there should still be more than there is, and the one day games offer much more realistic scores than in icc3, getting a bit more used to the lay out now, shame my demo runs out in 10 mins :p

lancashire666 added 49 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

really dont like the international squad selection screen, you no longer have a full overview of your squad, just the names at the top, so can get a little confusing when picking a squad to tour, making sure you have a good balence now takes more time than it did before, first major negitive point i have with it!

Im guessing regen's are gunna make that even more confusing Karl.

there is more 6's in this version, however there should still be more than there is, and the one day games offer much more realistic scores than in icc3, getting a bit more used to the lay out now, shame my demo runs out in 10 mins :p

lancashire666 added 49 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

really dont like the international squad selection screen, you no longer have a full overview of your squad, just the names at the top, so can get a little confusing when picking a squad to tour, making sure you have a good balence now takes more time than it did before, first major negitive point i have with it!

Karl, maybe if you didn't play it at midnight, you wouldn't get confused! :p

Thats the only major point ive found so far that has annoyed me.

Overall very very good :p

One Small note perhaps Tim Bresnan and to a lesser extent Stuart Broad should be allrounders. Tim Bresnan definitely should imo.

Last edited:
Im guessing regen's are gunna make that even more confusing Karl.

yead i think it will get a bit worse in the future with regens, also if you end up with two players with the same name it will be very confusing and annoying!

Karl, maybe if you didn't play it at midnight, you wouldn't get confused! :p

i had to! my demo ran out at midnight so turned it on at 11.30 and played it to about 2am :p had to make the most of it

Thats the only major point ive found so far that has annoyed me.

Overall very very good :p

One Small note perhaps Tim Bresnan and to a lesser extent Stuart Broad should be allrounders. Tim Bresnan definitely should imo.

its not something which will stop me buying it tomorrow, but something i hope they change in the next veriosn as it does seem to be a mistake to have done this, the way it has always been worked fine

I just want to ask the ppl who said they dont want to buy the nxt version of the icc series because they thought it was just a update, i just want to ask them having played this demo has it changed your mind? is it really more then just a database update?

Last edited:
I just want to ask the ppl who said they dont want to buy the nxt version of the icc series because they thought it was just a rooster update, i just want to ask them having played this demo has it changed your mind? is it really more then just a rooster update?

i have yet to see any roosters in this game, its a cricket game not a farm game

I just want to ask the ppl who said they dont want to buy the nxt version of the icc series because they thought it was just a rooster update, i just want to ask them having played this demo has it changed your mind? is it really more then just a rooster update?
Just a rooster update? Rooster updates are what liven up farms, and you know what happens when a new rooster comes into the fray - the old one is killed. Who's hungry?

tassietiger added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Was only a matter of time, I had my window and just couldn't type quickly enough. Well done Karl.

Users who are viewing this thread