Icc 2008

In all fairness, Broad is a bowler who can bat, does anyone class Brett Lee as an allrounder? He can bat!

Bresnan probably is an allrounder.

I cant wait til 10am tomorrow morning when i acquire the game!

yeah im off into stockport centre to get it in the morning, got the day off work tomorrow as well so i think i know what im going to be doing all day :p

With me just finishing my final exams only the other week i have a whole 3 months to do as i wish, an extensive amount of ICC shall be played :D

Just ordered from play.com, I imagine I'll get it about Monday or Tuesday, which is fine. I'll just play the demo on two different computers so will play it for four days;). Plus, have reloaded ICC 06 and ICC 3.

i have yet to see any roosters in this game, its a cricket game not a farm game

You tried to steal Andy's joke then. ;)

Gilly Fan added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

In all fairness, Broad is a bowler who can bat, does anyone class Brett Lee as an allrounder? He can bat!

Bresnan probably is an allrounder.

I cant wait til 10am tomorrow morning when i acquire the game!

Yes, Brett Lee is an all rounder. 5 test half centuries show that. If not, then he is on the verge of an All Rounder.

:D

I ordered mine from Play, but I guess I will get it after 2-3 weeks :(
Anyway, will download demo and save the save game file! :cool:

Its out!:D Downloading the demo now!:D Should be good, going quite slowly though.

Sorry for the double post, I presume we're allowed to post screenshots now, as its all above board and they've released the demo.

Just had an amazing first game, England vs New Zealand. Lost the toss and got sent in to bat, everything seems to be going pretty well at 94-1 but I collapse from there to 163 all out.

Then New Zealand had a wobble, 30-3 and 127-5. However, McCullum with 131 and Vettori with 48 get them out of the mess and they end up with 274 all out. Sidebottom taking 6-89.

I start my second innings and with not many on the board, Cook gets injured and retires hurt. Then however, Vaughan and Key put on over 150, and I'm 193-1 (including cook's wicket), then Key goes for 79 and Pietersen goes for a duck. To cut a long story short, Vaughan, Shah and Ambrose all got 100's and there were runs all the way down the batting line up (see 2nd screenshot). I get 526 all out, setting New Zealand an improbable 415 to win.

They're going along very nicely at 210-2, with McCullum reaching 50 again, as well as Ross Taylor. Sidebottom however, then took 4-58, to get a 10 wicket haul, as New Zealand were bowled out for 266 and I won by 149 runs.:D

Key and Shah were playing because of injuries to Strauss and Collingwood by the way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread