Icc 2008

Of course IPL suits a management game. You can sign players, manage a budget, train players. Moreover, IPL would make perfect sense if the authors want to target the huge Asian market of cricket fans.

ok, the new youth player section and new training section both sound like they could be good, as long as it does actually have something new! and not just a roster update, i nope the game is quicker to play like icc 06 was, as ive been playing that today, and havnt turned on icc 3 for MONTHS! icc 06 was easyer to change line and length etc as wes just more fun.
ill play the demo, if it has something new and interesting with youth players then ill prob buy it, if not ill stick to icc 06 for another year

Yes but they've been a County game for 8 years since their only release of Australia Cricket Captain, I highly doubt they're going to immediately add the IPL after one season. And as I said, it's not a season game, it's a tournament. It just wouldn't suit the way that the game is now.

I think you should be able to choose IPL when you select country(any of your choice) and select which IPL team you want to play with and you tick which one or if you dont want to just select none.

It would be very hard for them to implement IPL and, as proven over the years, they don't seem to enthusiastic about doing lots of work on the game which hasnt paticularly changed for years significantly. I also doubt they could do it anyway what with the copyright issues and the like. I wouldn't like to see this in the game in truth as I i would see it as a waste of time when they could be improving the game in ways where it really needs improvement but I really didn't like the IPL itself, I thought it was a bad concept in the first place and is obviously there for financial gains rather than for the good of the game, thats just my view though I know other people thoroughly enjoyed it.

I would love to see a player contract screen rather than these animation screens posted on IGN. Glad to have the good old aggression bar back !

when will its demo will be out waitiing to see the new edition

:happyDatabase Updated:happy
:happySome form of attributes:happy
:happyYouth player development:happy
:happy3D engine:happy
:happy2006 gameplay:happy

:happyoverall:happy​

"More game play options with NEW coaching and player development attributes" i think he may be refering to those attributes

lol, but attributes sound good, just gonna use demo and see what its like as many will,

also a data editor would be nice

Nope I don't think a data editor is needed, as much as it's good to correct errors it would just make it easy for people to make their teams awesome. You can change player names but needing to develop players is good.

ICC is great in the sense that it uses statistics instead of attributes to tell you who's good. Attributes being hidden is a good thing because in real life, you can't tell who's good and who's bad by looking at their skill rating.

Users who are viewing this thread