ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Are you kidding me? Buttler is still not in with little more than 15 overs left?

B

Bigby Wolf

Does not show but Hardik Pandya has bowled so beautifully. The Bairstow wicket is his good bowling reward. Also some good bowling in 20-30 overs with giving just 57 runs. We need to keep bowling patiently.
He has improved leaps and bounds when comes to bowling compared to his initial years where he just a seam up bowler. He has bowled very well today and bowled some really nice cutters and has working on using the different seam positions to make the full use of the cutters.

Bowled well in tests against England last year got a fifer as well and has been a useful third seamer.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Root needs to accelerate now, as he's the zet batsman. Even if he gets out, Buttler is still to come.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lol Aren't you supporting India today? Buttler coming late or any bad thing England does is good for Pakistan?:p.
We can qualify even if England win today and lose against NZ, and we beat Bangladesh :p
But yes, it'd be better if India won today :D

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Every Pakistani amd Indian are supporting India today.
I think England will get over 300 today, they got wickets in hand.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm not worried about the total England will put up. They are a side who is known for their batting. So if England are going hammer and tongs, I reckon India's batsmen will find it easy too. England's bowling is their weaker link.

B

Bigby Wolf

We can qualify even if England win today and lose against NZ, and we beat Bangladesh :p
Lol even then you might still not be able to qualify because NRR says Hi :p. You guys have to beat Bangladesh by a significant margin and NZ has to lose pretty as well.

Bevab

Staff Member
I'm not worried about the total England will put up. They are a side who is known for their batting. So if England are going hammer and tongs, I reckon India's batsmen will find it easy too. England's bowling is their weaker link.

The pitch has slowed down a bit with variable bounce and unlike us, England are playing four genuine pace bowlers. One amongst them is Plunkett who is one of the best in the middle overs with his cutters and seam deliveries. If Pandya could bowl so well, imagine what a player like Plunkett could do.

I would back India to chase something in the range of 320 if we have a couple of good partnerships but 340 and above would be a big ask.[DOUBLEPOST=1561898595][/DOUBLEPOST]

I don’t really see this dysfunctional NZ team defeating England though, let alone the NRR boost you guys would require!

Edit: forgot that Pakistan are actually a point ahead of England right now. :facepalm

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors

True plus the worst innings came to an end, Root is gone. Butler has little overs to spare. What an injustice to a great talent like Butler. :facepalm

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lol even then you might still not be able to qualify because NRR says Hi :p. You guys have to beat Bangladesh by a significant margin and NZ has to lose pretty as well.
Not really, Enland has to win both otherwise they will be on 10 points, while Pakistan winning against Bangladesh will put them on 11 points.

Users who are viewing this thread