ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 193590

My world cup highlights
Best match - SA vs AUS
Best bowling - Mohammed amir vs AUS
Best batting - Morgan vs AFG
Best catch - Ben Stokes vs SA
Best batsman - Rohit Sharma
Best bowler - Boult,Starc or Bumrah can't decide lol
Biggest disappointment - Rashid Khan and Jos Butler
Honourable mention to Shakib al Hasan he was outstanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
My world cup highlights
Best match - SA vs AUS
Best bowling - Mohammed amir vs AUS
Best batting - Morgan vs AFG
Best catch - Ben Stokes vs SA
Best batsman - Rohit Sharma
Best bowler - Boult,Starc or Bumrah can't decide lol
Biggest disappointment - Rashid Khan and Jos Butler
Best match was NZ v WI for me.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
For me :p
Best matches - SF1 (came outta nowhere), NZ v PAK and ENG v PAK, AFG v PAK, AFG v IND
Best bowling spells - Shaheen vs Nz&Ban, Amir v Aus
Best batting - Morgan's 17 sixes, Brathwaite's 100 v NZ
Best catch - Imran Tahir, Stokes, Smith
Best batsman - Rohit Sharma no doubt
Best bowler - Left-Handers been amazing, Shami, Bumrah good on the other hand
Best Moments - Brathwaite's 100, Wahab's six off Rashid, Dhoni's runout by Guptill, Shami's Hat-trick, Boult's hat-trick, Kuldeep's bowl to Babar
Biggest Disappointment - Maxwell

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Atherton, Ian Smith, Nicholas, Ian Bishop Best commentators imo.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
On another note, I want to know when India and England are clashing after the World Cup? India has a vengeance due for sure.[DOUBLEPOST=1562863745][/DOUBLEPOST]
Atherton, Ian Smith, Nicholas, Ian Bishop Best commentators imo.

Because they are the lovers of the Game in the truest sense. They have lived that Gold Cricket era and they have been with best of the best commentators of those times who used to commentate beyond the fact that their home side is playing.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On another note, I want to know when India and England are clashing after the World Cup? India has a vengeance due for sure.

I believed that the other users were a bit harsh, but now I see that you really do have an unhealthy obsession over the India-England fixture for no reason.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So many great games in this WC. I`m surprised people called it boring. We had more close games than 2011+2015. I enjoyed it more than 2011 personally despite India winning that one. Lets list the good games--
BAN-SA, PAK-ENG, IND-AUS (high quality and close enough), ENG-SL, AUS-WI, AUS-PAK, NZ-BAN, BAN-IND, IND-AFG, SA-NZ, SA-AUS, AFG-PAK, WI-NZ, WI-SL, WI-AFG, AFG-SL, SF1 (IND-NZ)

That is a lot more than close games between the top-ranked sides in 2015. Hope the final is not a damp squib like it is usually.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have loved this World Cup. The pitches have been fantastic. Thank god those snooze fest roads which had 400 in them have been avoided.

Take the rain away and I would give the World Cup a 9/10. My fav format for sure.

Improvements in umpiring and the coverage is required for sure. We get the sky feed during the Ashes and in my opinion, that's the best cricket telecast to watch.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
And now?????
Haha, fair enough. England crushed Australia much to my surprise. They go into the Final with one hand on the cup. You did get the over count wrong though :p

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I believed that the other users were a bit harsh, but now I see that you really do have an unhealthy obsession over the India-England fixture for no reason.

I think you are taking things negatively due to the loss yesterday. Clearly, I had no such intentions. Instead of getting emotional, take it in a positive way because it was meant to say in positive gesture.[DOUBLEPOST=1562864590][/DOUBLEPOST]The Englishmen should calm down a bit, surely their team rightfully in the finals but there is no need to take a dig at each other for no reason.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Poor way to end a not so poor but not perfect World Cup, good luck to England and New Zealand in the Final. Would love to see our Trans Tasman rivals lift the trophy, winning a World Cup feels amazing, especially as a fan. Attention moves to the Ashes now, hope I will see some of you guys over in that thread next month :p

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
WOW! 5 times WC winner are steamrolled by this amazing English team.
I hope final will provide a more equal contest similar to the first semifinal, but for that New Zealand will need to take this superb opening pair from England.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm really torn about who to support in the final, both great and very likeable teams from a neutral perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread