ICC Online/Planet Cricket Cup Type Thingy?

I've still not had replies from some to my mass PMs. Those yet to reply aren't underlined in the opening post. We'll have to see what happens. I've already brought AL_Amin in as someone pulled out.

So wen do we begin
i am
tomsmiddlesex i think i will confirm later

Right, the start date is set for Friday (22nd August). I shall post up group information and opening fixtures, probably on Thursday.

Hey,
i am already in it on the front opening post list thing
my team name is TomsMiddlesex

I'm all set for Group 2. Group 1 is still one short, as vindi 18 hasn't replied and the two others who I sent PMs too haven't replied.

I'm pretty much completely set-up. Fixtures are done. Most of the rules are done.

Odds.

Dr Pepper 25/1
The Gas 9/1
Simbazz 2/1
Sureshot Evens
Themer 4/1
kookaburra69 12/1
Madman 6/1
Allrounder18 8/1
age of the fall 40/1
aus5892 3/1
vindi18 15/1
Gunja Dude 50/1
TomG 100/1

All players 10/1 - 6/1 are considered a decent bet, with an outside chance of winning. 5/1 and below are considered strong favourites, and probably a safe bet of going far. Other outside chances could be Vindi, (if he ever responds to his pm)Kookaburra & Dr P. The rank outsiders are Age Of The Fall Gunja and Tom, who have already become the victims of ridicule amongst the favourites.

Pal, we all know the spin of Swanny boy will win me the cup!

I chucked in the Odds in order to add a little bit of spice to it all. Pointless really, but what the heck.

Lets mock the rank outsiders. :p:D

Users who are viewing this thread