IGN preview for Don Bradman 14 (Looks cool)

Ross when the release date is revealed are you doing a new trailer or something else. PS I mean not for us but everyone else.

We work on multiple projects. Don't worry about Lacrosse ;)

I suppose it'd do no good to attempt to get you to eliminate potential licenses would it? I guess Tru Blu might frown on that sadly. :( The AFL guys and us Rugby fans are desperate bunches of gaming fans both hoping and praying that our sports are saved from their current situations by a smart Tru Blu decision. :yes

You know I want to but can't, firstly because of the nature of confidentiality agreements (NDA's) and secondly, I will never again get a community involved so far out from the release - it's exhausting!

Most get it but enough don't to make me think twice about it, in future I will probably have beta's with a select group of people and then open it up maybe six months out from release.

You know I want to but can't, one because of the nature of confidentiality agreements (NDA's) and the other that I will never again get a community involved so far out from the release - it's exhausting!

Most get it but enough don't to make me think twice about it, in future I will probably have beta's with a select group of people and then open it up maybe six months out from release.

I bet! You would've been talked out of full, widespread community involvement by the very community itself, because as you say only a broadish subset of the community understand some of the hard work going on.

That beta idea seems smart though, because maybe a few impatient people might pull their heads in a bit to try and get into it! :lol

As for release date (again). If it is April 3rd, well it's one day after my birthday, so I'd be getting two birthday presents in two days hopefully.

I bet! You would've been talked out of full, widespread community involvement by the very community itself, because as you say only a broadish subset of the community understand some of the hard work going on.

That beta idea seems smart though, because maybe a few impatient people might pull their heads in a bit to try and get into it! :lol

As for release date (again). If it is April 3rd, well it's one day after my birthday, so I'd be getting two birthday presents in two days hopefully.

So you were born on March 34th?

You know I want to but can't, firstly because of the nature of confidentiality agreements (NDA's) and secondly, I will never again get a community involved so far out from the release - it's exhausting!

Comparing Don Bradman Cricket to AFL. i remember you being on BigFooty forums easily a year and half before the release. Wouldn't AFL have been at a similar stage as Don Bradman was when you came out with the information there?. From what i remember there weren't many issues there.

Is this the right place to tell Ross how much me and @C A Iversen want a decent Rugby game (there are others who want a rugby game, not just me and CA. That's slightly greedy). Ross I beg you to make a Rugby game. Please....

Is this the right place to tell Ross how much me and @C A Iversen want a decent Rugby game (there are others who want a rugby game, not just me and CA. That's slightly greedy). Ross I beg you to make a Rugby game. Please....

Hey mbgricey, it'd be a great thing. Still I suspect the poor old AFL guys want them back too after AFL Live 2 going to another developer (Wicked Witch I believe), so I guess we have to see what Tru Blu have decided to do with those licenses.

Whatever the case with Rugby, I can imagine that there will be a title released for the 2015 World Cup by somebody. I can think of no-one better for that (should Tru Blu secure the licenses) than Big Ant.

Tru Blu must have people who've played the good-ish looking but wildly erratic Rugby Challenge 2. Some of those must've been able to play Don Bradman Cricket and Rugby League Live 2 and seen what actually controlling your players and the action properly looks like.

Last edited:
7 ball over and steven smith dismissal card showing balls faced as 1 though he got out on 2nd ball

Users who are viewing this thread