Improvements For The Next Title

Yes i would think thats right. They will look but not for a long time from now! And more than likely, they'll look once they've made their minds up about whats going in the game anyway! And none of our wants will be thought of. Yet again!!

Also, less important, but I would like to see the scoreboard at the bottom of the screen a la Sky Sports rather than in the top right hand corner :)

I just cant believe how far behind cricket games are compared to most other sports, fair enough they dont have the budgets of those games, but should simple things like the online issue be messed up because budgets are small scale?
I understand the liscence issue but basic gameplay and lots of game modes and decent editing abilitys are a must which to me have been missed on ac09 and again on ic10,
I just feel that were along way away from getting a game that will keep you interested until a year down the line when the next release is due, like a mod war2 or fifa and pes (not last years to be fair)

I just cant believe how far behind cricket games are compared to most other sports, fair enough they dont have the budgets of those games, but should simple things like the online issue be messed up because budgets are small scale?
I understand the liscence issue but basic gameplay and lots of game modes and decent editing abilitys are a must which to me have been missed on ac09 and again on ic10,
I just feel that were along way away from getting a game that will keep you interested until a year down the line when the next release is due, like a mod war2 or fifa and pes (not last years to be fair)

To be fair though, if they just made about 5 improvements, it would be a really good game. "Diving in the outfield, AI playing to suit the match situation, pitch/weather conditions actually meaning somthing, badlight/weather delays to tests and the ability to play and save an online game" Those would make it for me, then ide be hooked for a "long" time instead of just till ive done the achievements!
Actually, yorkers being hit for 6 and keepers that catch "EVERYTHING" could do with being taken out too. ;)

So oct 21 for ic 2010 in aus. If codemasters and trickstar did some improvements to the game then i would buy it again but i dont think they have. Guess we will have to hope that next year we will have 2 or 3 new cricket games and codemasters are forced to fix bugs and problems with there games with patches. We can all hope, still ic2010 is still a good game but im not playing it at the moment. maybe we will all play the game when the ashes starts in nov. Go aus go.:eek:

For me as i have said alot in the past so i apologise, it has to be the rediculous amount of turn every spinner including part timers can get at any point in the match, i mean whats that all about?
Why cant each players spin stats actually mean something?
We know swanny is the top spinner around these days but even he cannot turn a ball 90 degrees like in ic10, they must sort this out.

I think that instead of a ridiculous amount of spin possible every ball, they should make it so the odd ball will turn alot and some won't turn, just like in a real match.

I forgot to say that they should also have an option for a quicker ball for the spinners and maybe slower ball bouncers for t20 matches.

Last edited:
I think that instead of a ridiculous amount of spin possible every ball, they should make it so the odd ball will turn alot and some won't turn, just like in a real match.

I forgot to say that they should also have an option for a quicker ball for the spinners .

That would be the "arm" delivery!! :D

What about 'Move' implementation in the PS3 version????

Promise on the front cover, "Guarantee to patch if needed or full refund".

Last edited:
They would have to convince us really hard as to why we should give them our money again.

Cricket in 3D maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread