NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
OUT! Rahane bowled Johnson for 3. IND 13-1. Played back and got a ground eater. This is a tough pitch. Windies celebrate in style

Rahane out for 3. Why did he open in the first place? Bad decision. Certainly players that will be under tremendous pressure are Dhawan,Mukund,Rohit Sharma(leaving his bowling :p).

Rahane too is in a bit of problem. Saha's 20 is enough for all innings and must say a good job done when you bat out with tail enders. 3 fifties in a row gives Pujara the upper hand and Tiwary's first match score and 23 in second match does not look bad when its the third highest score

----------

OUT! Johnson strikes a killer blow. Dhawan bowled for 8. Went for the big drive and stumps shattered. IND 28-2 - 220 to win

Homeboy Johnson has fans cheering in the stands. Mukund beaten for pace and LBW - played right across. IND 29-3 - 220 to win

And people were telling Dhawan and Mukund were awesome :rolleyes

Dhawan is just bullshit of a player he has had his chances and he is no more then batsman form of Ravindra Jadeja. India in deep trouble

----------

:facepalm

Johnson has 4-14 off 5 overs of superb left-arm fast bowling. He wants to win it for his team. IND stuck on 30-4, 220 to win

Pujara out for 1

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
India-A will lose this badly. Their best batsman, Pujara, is out for pretty cheap.... Not much hopes on Rohit, Tiwary and Saha.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Tough going in the middle. Ball swinging both ways and the tall bowlers are getting pace and bounce. IND 46-4. Rohit 2* Tiwary 15*

:noway

----------

:facepalm

DROPPED! Lazy, loose drive from Rohit straight to Permaul at cover. In and out! Johnson denied his 5th wicket. IND 47-4. Rohit 6*

----------

really nervous'

Bishoo on from the Airport End at the north. Big time for him, as there is 'rough' and pitch is offering spin and bounce. IND 52-4

----------

Done whoof...

Final over a maiden from Bishoo as Tiwary blocked all 6 balls. India close on 57-4 still some distance from the the target of 220

Dont think we will win this still 163 needed :facepalm

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
And people were telling Dhawan and Mukund were awesome :rolleyes

Dhawan is just bullshit of a player he has had his chances and he is no more then batsman form of Ravindra Jadeja. India in deep trouble

I agree. I was the one who praised him after the IPL because of his consistent performance but seems like he has lost his form.

Ditto with Rahane. Rahane was in very good form in the first part of the IPL but in the second part, he did not perform in IPL as well.

Mukund has been disappointing. He didn't get any game in IPL so I thought he would be eager to show selectors about his batting but he failed. What surprises me the most is that out of all players, Mukund is the only one who has played in WI so far and he still was not able to perform.

I want them to win but it looks impossible.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ind A tour of Windies A after 2 games, this is our top order.

Mukund - 16 from 4 innings
Dhawan - 30 from 4 innings
Rahane - 28 from 4 innings

India has been literally starting at 10 to 20 for 3 wkts in every inning.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
OUT! Saha LBW to Permaul for DUCK

So we are 63/6 :lol and thats game over.

AbhinavSuper

School Cricketer
Except Pujara no one has really clicked it till yet. So, at once, Pujara is into the Indian side now ^^

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
DROPPED! Carter spills a sitter at 2nd slip as Shami Ahmed edged another lovely outswinger. Johnson denied his 6th. IND 68-7

Carter damn you!! Johnson deserves the last 3 wickets making it 8 wicket inning :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Except Pujara no one has really clicked it till yet. So, at once, Pujara is into the Indian side now ^^

There is no way anyone can stop Pujara's entry into the test side now. Hope the guy stays fit and is given his spot in the test side. Playing in Indian conditions should give Pujara a good time to settle himself into the test side. Fingers crossed - hope Pujara cements his place in the test side.

Disappointed big time with Mukund and Rahane. I guess Mukund's mentoring is being done wrongly. The guy played in WI before and has experience of it, yet he fails again this time. People who are mentoring him are not giving him the right direction.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
94 all out :facepalm

Series 1-1 hope to win this series. Also next A tour is in New Zealand so excited about that too

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Hopelessly bad performance. Rahane might be hurting his chances drastically with this failure against WI-A. Same with guys like Mukund, Dhawan, Tiwary and Rohit (apart from his lone 94 in the first test). The only guy to succeed has been Pujara, the rest have all flopped.

This tells me that India's future in tests does not look very bright.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Come on, Rahane doesn't deserve all that criticism. He is a solid batter, we all know that. He has to be there in the Indian ODI and Test side. Pujara has always been one of my favorite domestic batsmen.

S

Satan666

Come on, Rahane doesn't deserve all that criticism. He is a solid batter, we all know that. He has to be there in the Indian ODI and Test side. Pujara has always been one of my favorite domestic batsmen.

His batting is technically flawed, had confidence going on his side but after the WI tour with the A team I am sure his confidence would be lacking, selecting him in Team India squad will further weaken the failing side under Dhoni.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Yes. Pujara deserves his call ahead of Rahane. Rahane can come in only if Laxman or Sachin retire. With Rohit already in the side, Rahane can't sneak ahead of Pujara (unless the selectors pull a stupid rabbit out of the hat).

Epic

Panel of Selectors
I wouldn't say Rahane is 'finished' though, he still has 1 more game to prove what he's got and if he's class he will.

Users who are viewing this thread