Story India Embarks On an International Season- so does the whole world

Why don't you save after each over and reload if you get runouts?

well, i thought of doing it and did it for a few times in the beginning but soon i started receiving such mauling that i thought it would be better to let them happen if i was to get anywhere near winning the match :p

Lol mate so many run outs! You really ought to use sams runout bug fixed exe.Use the lineup exe when your batting and the runout exe when your bowling.

I hope sam makes one exe which combine all of his exe's.It would solve all this trouble :)

India win the match by 2 wickets. 228/8 in 26.1 overs

Post Match Commentary: India's batsmen made heavy weather of this smallish total by Pakistan by batting recklessly. By losing 8 wickets in 20 odd overs they have demonstrated their vulnerability to their instincts more than to the opposition bowling. It was another dogged knock by the Rock of Gibraltar - Rahul Dravid that saved the day for them. An unbeaten 76 helped by late blasts from the bowlers helped him overtake the Pakistani total in just 26 overs and one ball. So all's well that ends well. :cheer

Here's the fall of wickets:

1) Sehwag tries to flick a beautiful away moving delivery from Naved-Ul-Hasan.
2ndodiind1stwicketsehwag4jq.jpg

2) Ganguly is judged LBW but not many people in that 1 lakh crowd at Kolkata would have liked it had they seen this screen shot.
2ndodiind2ndwicketganguly1wz.jpg

3) Tendulkar was entertaining while he was there but unfortunately the run-out syndrome took its toll on him. He made a well-crafted 30.

4) Kaif played the rashest shot of them all. Missing a Sami delivery by miles. And the ball took the leg-stump miles.

5) Yuvraj's impetuosity got the better of him. He couldn't control this shot and the ball went straight to Farhat.

6) Dinesh Karthik fell in the same manner as Sehwag
2ndodiind6thwicketkarthik8ct.jpg

7) Kumble played an extra-ordinary cameo before missing another straight one from Sami.
2ndodiind7thwicketkumble5sm.jpg

8) Harbhajan was the 11th runout of the match.

At the other end Dravid was quitely creeping nearer to his 50 which he duly reached in 33 balls.

A trademark flick to the legside boundary from Dravid.
2ndodiinddravidflicks8rj.jpg

8 wickets had fallen but India had got too close to the target for them to lose. Patahn played the winning shot and is seen here rejoicing. The bowler - Shoaib Mallik looks equally dejected.

India's scorecard.
2ndodiindscorecardeoi8ni.jpg

Indian Batting - great strikerates and starts but not enough conversion.
2ndodiindbattingeoi9ip.jpg

Pakistan Bowling - A tactical mistake or sticking to team decisions? Only three bowlers used to bowl 27 overs?
2ndodipakbowlingeoi0kf.jpg

Both the worms are frequently dotted with wickets but the one for India is a bit more straighter- highlighting the fact that they achieved the a better run-rate than the opponents.
2ndodiwormeom2pt.jpg

Anotherway of telling the same story - the heartbeat graph

unlucky pakistan :(.. im surprised shoaib akhtar wasn't introduced in the bowling attack, that surely would have changed the game.. good play India.

sachinisgod said:
Youhana played some brilliant strokes too...this paddle sweep(how does the user play it?) was extra special:
S and up arrow and --> arrow to a short ball. I have done it alot.

well i thought this combination was the classical sweep to long leg- squareleg...the one in question is a paddle sweep(something which Sachin plays extra specially)...the batsmen just kinda guides the bowl to the leg side and doesn't sweep it completely...thats the one i am asking about...

thanks for the appreciation E=MC - here's the indication of the problem coz of which Shoaib Akhtar was not bowled.
shoaibinjured6vt.jpg

Netherlands beat Kenya by 2 wickets in Sharjah

And WI beat SA by the same margin in St. Johns

Bangladesh Beat India A at Chennai by 9 runs

Australia beat Zimbabwe at Harare by 7 wickets

Australia A beat South Africa A at Capetown by 28 runs

Next Match : India V Pakistan A (C&G Trophy)

Press Release: The TV Rights issue(hypothetical) over the rights to telecast the Indian International Season to all the viewers of PC is over. ESPNStar have won the court case and hence from now on you'll get to hear(read) the voices of Ravi Shashtri, Sunny, Harsha and Boycott regularly.

Sunny:
Welcome all of you. Its a beautiful morning here in Lahore and the Gaddafi stadium is buzzing with anticipation. The occasion being - the first match of the C&G International Trophy where today India and Pakistan A lock horns.
nextmatchindvpaka4ec.jpg

Ravi Shastri is at the centre to give you the details about the weather and the pitch. Ravi -

Ravi: Its a nice sunny day here in Lahore. Its a bit humid but there's no chance of rain. The pitch - its a typically subcontinental pitch with lots of runs in it. Whichever captain wins the toss will want to bat first.
matchconditionsandtoss8ph.jpg

Naved Latif the Pakistan A captain has won the toss and as expected decided to bat.

Sunny: Here are the teams
paateam8hv.jpg

indiateam5uo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread