Story India Embarks On an International Season- so does the whole world

Harsha:It has not been as prolific a start as it was for Pakistan in Kolkata in the League match a few days back. Pakistan A look more stable. The last bowl of the first over to go.

Boycott: And the trait of these young batsmen to throw away wickets has shown up again. There was never a run there. Imran Farhat should not have ran the way he did.
cg1stodipaa1stwicketfarhat5od.jpg

(Changed to runout exe)

Harsha: Irfan Pathan to Salman Butt - its a fantastic yorker. No batsman in the world could have a shot for that one. The middle stump has had to take a flight of few yards.
cg1stodipaa2ndwicketbutt29gg.jpg

cg1stodipaa2ndwicketbutt10ha.jpg

Ravi: I think Yaseer Hameed is playing a very sensible knock out there in the middle. He has not let the Indians seize the initiative here. Now let us see how he builds on this.

Harsha: Agarkar bowls a short of a length delivery and there's a huge appeal. The umpire is taking his time. And he has given him out. Hameed is staring in disbelief at the umpire.
cg1stodipaa3rdwickethameed15ly.jpg

Ravi: He has the right to. Let us see here where does the bowl hit him and what is the angle of the bowling. I feel the umpire has made a grave mistake here. This could be very costly to Pakistan A as this is a knockout tournament.
cg1stodipaa3rdwickethameed23sk.jpg

Sunny: At the end of 15 overs, Pakistan A have scored 94 for the loss of these three wickets. The scorecard is a story of would-have-beens. These kids should have built on their starts because they are confronted by a very strong batting lineup.
cg1stodipaascorecard15overs6zr.jpg

Boycott: I would like to see how quickly they scored.
And how did the three Indian bowlers used so far fare?

sure its ok...please don't post such consecutive and immediate posts...its better and easier to use the EDIT button...

ok thanks man sachinisgod and one more thing how can i make that recangle to green like you

yo sachin isgod you know how put tsunami patch if you know so tell me because i want to put in my cricket 2004

Err..... Didn't you listen.

if you mean that Farhat,Gambhir and Hameed play in both Pak A and Ind A then yes its true...lets see if they can beat any stats with that...its a roster problem...

And Ashley_Muhammad stop spamming else that red rectangle will increase to two red rectangles...and this is my story thread...stop spoiling it...look in relevant threads for your queries...search for the info...and next time you spam any thread i am adding one more red rectangle to your id - it means your comments have been crap...

Can anyone suggest a method to make my ODI's proper D/N matches? I mean when I start the weather should be hot, sunny/cloudy kind...then after 35 overs it should be sunset and mild...and after first innings it should be night...

I have tried to adjust them using savtweak during the match...i.e. saved, exited, changed and came back to find that the change had not been implemented...i have tried hexediting the sav file too...but to no avail...i wish to make this story a bit more colorful and any help will be appreciated...thanks...

Last edited:
Harsha: India have tightened the reins on Pakistan A after the 15 over restrictions. Both Kumble and Sachin are bowling round the wicket to Saeed-Bin-Naseer and Imran Nazir and its an ingeniously set field by Ganguly.

Sunny: Yes that's true. Saeed-Bin-Naseer faces Kumble here. And its a top edge that's going miles into the sky, Bhajji is coming under it and the turbanator has spilled it. His sunglasses didn't help him in the scorching Lahore sun.
cg1stodipaabhajjidropsasitter7.jpg

Harsha: Kumble's furious and rightly so. Here he comes to bowl the last ball of the over. Its an action replay of the previous ball and the ball has again taken the top edge and gone high into the air but this time Agarkar has called for it and its taken!. Saeed-Bin Naseer didn't get the message in the previous delivery and did the same mistake. Indians didnt repeat theirs.
cg1stodipaa4thwicketsaeedbinna.jpg

Sunny: Sweeping in the air against the spin is another name for suicide.

Ravi: Naved-Ul-Hasn who came out after Saeed-Bin-Naseer has not opened his account yet. Tendulkar comes round the wicket to him.

Boycott: Its a push to the right of midoff. This could be close. And that's out. This is maniacal batting. How can you run when you have just pushed the ball to the right of a right handed fielder?

Ravi: Kumble to bowl the last ball of his fourth over. And he's bowled him. Imran Nazir didn't know what he was doing. He let it go thinking it will be a wide but the ball turned square and took his leg stump. A peach of a delivery.

cg1stodipaa6thwicketbetter5nx.jpg

Boycott: And they say - Kumble can't turn the ball!

Ravi: After Imran Nazir got out, it has been a drowsy performance by Pakistan A. Four overs have gone by and they have not ran a single run. I think both Atiq-ul-Zaman and Yasser Arafat need to be reminded the color of their clothing.

Boycott: I think they have done the right thing by just blocking away at Kumble and Tendulkar. Now Ganguly has been compelled to something different and he has brought in Pathan. Here's the first run for 27 deliveries.

Ravi: Agarkar has been reintroduced in the attack. Both the batsmen are struggling out there. Agarkar to bowl to Zaman. Thats a huge appeal for LBW and the umpire has obliged them. It was a slow bouncer and on the dusty track it has proved deadly for Zaman.
cg1stodipaa7thwicket0af.jpg

Harsha: Agarkar to Arafat. The batsman tries to hook and is hit on the upper thigh by another slow bouncer by Agarkar. The Indians have launched into an appeal and the umpire's given him. Arafat didn't learn from Zaman's dismissal. And now the tail's exposed even before the 27th over.

Sunny: Its been a great performance by India. Here's Agarkar continuing to Umar Gul. And he's bowled him. It was a similar kind of delivery to which Gul played a hook, missed it all ends up and heard the death rattle.
cg1stodipaa9thwicketumargul7ca.jpg

Harsha: Agarkar's on a hattrick. Oh he has bowled a wide.......Agarkar continuing - its the last ball of his 9th over. And again they are appealing loudly. Its a similar kind of ball and Kaneria didn't know which way was it going.
cg1stodipaa10thwicketdaneshkan.jpg

Sunny: Pakistan A are 127 all out in 29 overs. Its been a fantastic day for India - Agarkar produced a special spell and was rewarded with 5 wickets. Pathan gave away a few but got a crucial wicket. The spinners bowled superbly.
cg1stodipaascorecardeoi4gp.jpg

cg1stodipaabattingeoi5sp.jpg

cg1stodiindbowlingeoi5pq.jpg

Harsha: To me Pakistan A seemed lost after they lost Nazir. Zaman and Arafat didn't have it in them to play the experienced Indians. The drop in the manhattan between 25th and 29th over is a graphic proof of it.
cg1stodipaamanhattaneoi4lj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread