India-England-Australia Tri-series - January 2015

Who will win the Carlton Mid Tri-Series ?

• India

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • England

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Can't Say Anything

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many wickets did Nehra pick against England in world cup 2003? Six.

Which team haven't yet beaten India in world cups? That's easy.

Which team haven't yet lost to India in world cups? I don't know.
I know the answers. I only needed questions. Thanks.

India will be lucky to make 275 here, which should be very achievable for Australia. We needed 300+ on this wicket. I didn't see the logic of sending a rookie like Patel (even though he can bat) over Ashwin who has had a good feel of these conditions in the tests and has had enough game time in this tour.

I don't know why Rohit Sharma receives so much negativity from you Indian fans. He's a decent one day batsman.

India will be lucky to make 275 here, which should be very achievable for Australia. We needed 300+ on this wicket. I didn't see the logic of sending a rookie like Patel (even though he can bat) over Ashwin who has had a good feel of these conditions in the tests and has had enough game time in this tour.

Isn't that the point of this tri-series? To give him some game time ahead of the World cup.

However I think unless Jadeja gets back into the XI. Our lower order wont have the muscle. Ashwin at best can rotate strike, so can Bhuvy. Its only Jadeja who can play that game changing role. Shami and Yadav are hit-n-miss sloggers.

Match Higlights so far -

Mitchell Starc
took 6 wickets
Rohit Sharma scored a century!
Suresh Raina scored half century!
India scored 267 runs with 2 wickets remaining[DOUBLEPOST=1421568058][/DOUBLEPOST]
rohit sharma.jpg
Rohit Sharma's sixth ODI hundred led India's charge before late wickets limited them to 267 for 8 against Australia in Melbourne :D

Australia Innings - 116/2 (23.1 overs)
Batting Out Desc R B 4s 6s SR
Aaron Finch batting 47 76 5 0 61.8
David Warner c Raina b Umesh 24 22 3 0 109.1
Shane Watson b A Patel 41 39 5 1 105.1
Steven Smith batting 0 2 0 0 0.0
Extras 4 (b - 0 w - 3, nb - 0, lb - 1)
Total 116 (23.1 Overs, 2 Wickets)
Yet To bat: George Bailey(c), Glenn Maxwell, Brad Haddin(wk), James Faulkner, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Gurinder Sandhu
[DOUBLEPOST=1421573001][/DOUBLEPOST]
I Love Mesut Ozil!
Who??

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-18_14-51-52.png
    upload_2015-1-18_14-51-52.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 1
This is turning out to be an MSD special ... totally gone at one stage, and now probably just about edging it.

It was good to see Rohit getting runs outside the subcontinent. He is a delight to watch when he is in full flow. Especially that 1 six against Cummins at the start of the inning and one against Faulkner was unbelievable. Starc was bowling absolute rockets but he looked in no trouble at all against him. We were never going to win with anything less then 300 because of our bowling. I can't blame Akshar too much because he is playing outside of india for the first time and to come up against Mitch Starc is a nightmare. Australia is too strong ATM, so they are going to win the tri-series. It will be interesting to see how we bowl against England on Tuesday.

I don't know why Rohit Sharma receives so much negativity from you Indian fans. He's a decent one day batsman.

The moment he scores a hundred, you can't start saying this. He has been terribly inconsistent, to the point where people dont hope anything at all from him and innings like these often come as a bonus only.

The negativity Rohit has received so far has mostly been brought up onto him by himself.

Users who are viewing this thread