India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cricinfo said:
A shoulder injury has kept Sreesanth out of international cricket since the ODI series against Pakistan in November. He has ignored doctors' advice to undergo surgery and has instead opted for ayurvedic treatment.
WTF ! He's gone for ayurvedic treatment ?! Now, if I was the BCCI I'd force him to listen to professional advice. This sort of thing is frankly ridiculous.

That's the type of guy he is. He's extremely religious, but in a quirky way. He wears a tilaka, but visits churches.

the 2nd days plays is some minutes from starting, i think 38 min to be specific. Cant wait its gonna be a ripper. I hope binga can bat quite a bit longer and get Roy his double hundred. Its gonna be an interseting 2nd day play IMO :)

Yeah manee, I have to agree with Matt, its just when people go on about it too much instead of looking to the future. Its fine when one or 2 people complain for one post but when you keep going on about it and suggest things such as Matt suggested, its a bit over the top.

In subcontinent, Cricket is more then a sport, like a religion.

Which is wrong, IMO. But you can't help it.

I offically hate Steve Bucknor, thats the match gone now, we could have had Australia out for 250, but now they're going to make 450, but why didn't Symonds walk? I understand that all cricketers aren't walkers but that was a blatant edge for god sake...:mad:

I am happy that Symonds didnt walk. Now the decision by Bucknor assumes more seriousness since Symonds has added 100 odd runs in his name. I know it hurts India, but I guess leave the job to the umpires and if they are good, they stay in and if they are bad, they get off. You should also give appropriate ratings in the post match report (Kumble should give Bucknor a -100 points).

WTF ! He's gone for ayurvedic treatment ?! Now, if I was the BCCI I'd force him to listen to professional advice. This sort of thing is frankly ridiculous.

But when has the BCCI given proper suggestions? I am not knowledgeable in the treatments taken by Sreesanth and the one suggested by the BCCI, but knowing the BCCI, I wont ridicule Sree too much.

the 2nd days plays is some minutes from starting, i think 38 min to be specific. Cant wait its gonna be a ripper. I hope binga can bat quite a bit longer and get Roy his double hundred. Its gonna be an interseting 2nd day play IMO :)

If India bat to their reputation, it could definitely be a ripper. But I am not that optimistic now.

Last edited:
Itl be interesting to c if the umpiring is any better today. i wonder if the umpires got spoken to. Ill wet myself laughing if there is a differant panel of umpires today.

India could be well out of this match soon! 405/7 doesnt paint a good picture for india! the umpiring decision by bucknor is going to hurt India quite badly. I guess with the form the batsmen are in, we are already out of this match unless a special effort comes in.

im gonna predict bucknor giiving one of the indian batsmen out wrongly today,

but that is only if they somehow miraculously manage to get the last 3 wickets

im gonna predict bucknor giiving one of the indian batsmen out wrongly today,

but that is only if they somehow miraculously manage to get the last 3 wickets

That doesnt seem possible. With Brett Lee showing his utter class as a batsman, I dont see the Indian bowlers picking the final 3 wickets until tea or even for the whole day. Probably got to wait for the declaration (we, the fans)

One more extremely poor decision from Bucknor. Symonds out stumped but Mr. Bucknor decides that the third umpire Oxenford should be saved from further humility.

at last a wicket
and bucknor gets another 1 wrong
cant be a catch cos it was off the pad,
and cant be a lbw cos impact was way outside the line

i think bucknor is headed the darel hair way,
heres hoping he goes himself before hes pushed in disgrace

Brett Lee is out now.. I have a feeling this will be another bad decision.

Whoohoo! Bucknor decides not to give Symonds when it was quite clear he was out! What the hell.
At least we got Lee now, but i'd trade this for Symonds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread