India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
india would love a wicket sooo much. hayden in my opinion will try and get into double figures before end of play.

Hayden is looking solid as rock. Jaques is bit nervy. I will definately bowl Bhajji atleast for 1 over.

Do you not sense the absurdity in stating that a team thats on a 15 game winning streak would risk playing so fast on the 4th day of a match on a pitch that's increasingly suitable for spinners of the opposing team, one of whom has an excellent record against the Aussies in the recent past?

Knowing Australia, I think they will be aggressive always. No matter if they win or lose, aggression is their language. Even today, they looked positive in the end when Harbhajan and Kumble bowled their respective overs. So they will go all out and try to get the game back in their grasp. If it is a draw, their streak ends, so they will look for the win and wont care if they lose in the process.

the first session will be pivotal. we need i reckon over 100 before lunch. a good solid run rate will be important if we are to win this test.

100? On normal days we have 120.. we need 150. 5 an over roughly. Then by tea roughly 300, another 5 an over then by stumps 450... But we all know there isn't 30 overs in a session now so hopefully about 400 by stumps.

Knowing Australia, I think they will be aggressive always. No matter if they win or lose, aggression is their language. Even today, they looked positive in the end when Harbhajan and Kumble bowled their respective overs. So they will go all out and try to get the game back in their grasp. If it is a draw, their streak ends, so they will look for the win and wont care if they lose in the process.

well said. for example our aggression in last years ashes series in adelaide. we really wanted the urn back and that test match

100? On normal days we have 120.. we need 150. 5 an over roughly. Then by tea roughly 300, another 5 an over then by stumps 450... But we all know there isn't 30 overs in a session now so hopefully about 400 by stumps.

Stop dreaming. 400 will not happen. It has never happened in past and will definately not happen on 4th day wicket for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread