India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the game is open for both teams to take advantage. it all depends on who can get the job done. if indias bowlers can do a performance like the first innings then india will be in with a great chance. the only concern india have is that looking at the batting line up tendulkar, laxman, ganguly and i will add dravid (just cause of the runs he has got) look settle. jaffer, dhoni and yuvraj need to perform, and can they perform in the last day if need be.

Why is it that Symonds is involved everytime whenever there is some altercation going on between the two sides? Is Harbhajan such a fool to call up Symonds like that and sprout out nonsense? I guess something was started off by Symonds to which Harbhajan reacted. It was also very funny to see the way Mark Benson was trying to cover his mouth to avoid lip reading.

I hope justice prevails and if Harbhajan is not guilty, I hope he isnt punished.

There was no need to call Symonds over, though, just puts him in the wrong. Fantastic stuff from Sachin, though.

Anyway, does this mean Yuvi goes out of the team?

i heard that symonds said the harbhajan said a racist remark and harbhajan said he did not.

Whether that's true or not, Harbahjan is an arse.

Amen to that.

Exactly the reason why I don't like the guy. He played so well but feels the need to unnecessarily gets into trouble. It's like the time when he told KP to eff off after he got him out.

He has been charged:p
329076.jpg

Under the code, Harbhajan has been summoned to a hearing with match referee Mike Procter for "using language or gestures that offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies another person on the basis of that person's race, religion, gender, colour, descent, or national or ethic origin".
Shaking my head...

No one knows what was being said. Yet, people decide to be harsh by Harbhajan just because of probably his nature. Crap!

No one knows what was being said. Yet, people decide to be harsh by Harbhajan just because of probably his nature. Crap!

Human nature to accept accusations that an idiot committed idiotic actions.

you cant just say that harbhajan is wrond if he did it then he is wrong but if he never did it then symonds is lying.

Being charged by the ICC of one of the most serious offences is proof enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread