India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hooooo....... Bye Bye "BHAJJI's BUNNY"...... YESSSS>>>>>>>>>

What a celebration by Bhajji! Chak De phatte!!!

That's what I'm talking about! Bhajji, you freaking legend! Perhaps, now we know why Ponting was so quick to whine.

And people wanted Harbajan dropped lol.
Can't believe Ponting still hasn't found a fix to playing against him, hes had years to get it right.

Our chance of getting 16 wins is really diminishing, got the right people for this occasion in Hussey and Hayden.

And Harbajan's ego grows...

Who cares if he can do that sort of stuff!!

seeing the way Bhajji celebrated, BEWARE AUSSIES!!! He could be on the way to his sky high confidence and when he is that confident, he could rip the opposition apart (on a turning pitch with bounce).

This test match is classic!!! Australia went up with a good opening partnership, but India gets two wickets and the test is back again on even keel. Sachin did the right thing last night by taking the single and allowing the tail to score the boundaries. A bit more runs would have helped, but this test is superb!

sheesh, i really hope huss and hayden get a big solid partner ship. I also think not hope that pup will get close to the big one.

That's what I'm talking about! Bhajji, you freaking legend! Perhaps, now we know why Ponting was so quick to whine.

His celebration was a bit over the op..

Haydos
Huss
Pup
Roy
Gilly
George
and
Binga, Mitch and Clark can swing a bat.

The game is far from over matey.

Then our bowling

Binga
Mitch
Clark
Hogg
Symonds
and if its spinning Clarke can cause some trouble.

Cricket in my opinion is a game of momentum . At the moment India will be on a definite high after 2 quick wickets. But if Australia meaning hayden and hussey can get a few good shots and steal the momentum back i reckon we'll get a decent score.

And people wanted Harbajan dropped lol.
Can't believe Ponting still hasn't found a fix to playing against him, hes had years to get it right.

Our chance of getting 16 wins is really diminishing, got the right people for this occasion in Hussey and Hayden.

The time has come for Gilchrist to step up. Today is his big chance.

Yeah racist to Symonds, its Pontings job as captain to report it.

Its Harbhajan's choice to celebrate the way he wants! Plus lets see if he really was 'racist'. I wont believe that he was racist because the guy on the other end is 'Symonds'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread