India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be an white australian to be racists, anything said by anyone else is just banter isnt that right saisrini80.
wow interesting footage on the cricket show!!!!
Monday night on fox is the full documentary, i think a few people on here need to watch it.

Tony Greig is a first class goose, get Bill in there to shove it up him.

On a better note, great to see a competitive test match for once ;)
We need to show it to the Indians. I will certainly be watching.

That was Gus... The guy that did "An Aussie goes Barmy" It was a clip of the show that hes doing "An Aussie goes Bolly"..

Hes from the Aussie fanatics.

I know... He was fighting back against the Indians verbally (not racially) saying it's not on before he was told to move by the cops. They should move the Indians out of the ground.

Last edited:
yeah i was watching that. sheesh that was harsh from the mumbia crowd.

It was more than harsh, it was disgraceful !!!!! Made the incident in perth look like a drop in the ocean. However our country can take responsibility for our actions.:rolleyes:

Wow.

To all those who aren't watching the channel nine coverage, they just showed a documentary "An Aussie goes Bolly" which was made by an Aussie called Gus, who did the "Aussie goes Barmy" last year.

It just had footage of the game in Mumbai when Symonds was getting abused by the crowds, and Gus' camera men were in the actual area where it happened, and I have to say, that is the downright WORST behavior I've ever seen in a crowd, in ANY sport. Shocking. Not only were they being rude to Symonds, they were all sticking there finger up and shouting "Aussie suck!" it was actually kind of disturbing.

I'm surprised that the Australian's didn't make a report after the Indian series, and I'm really glad that they've done something about it this time.

I actually feel a bit sorry for Symonds, about a thousand Indian 'fans' were all shouting stuff and him and chanting, that must have been a really horrible experience.

Anyway, I hope all this rubbish is resolved.

yeah i think that was quite interesting and appalling. I was quite shocked at what gestures and taunts and words that came from the Indians.

I dont understand you. Your weird.

What i was saying Hooper is, when we (australians) make racist remarks we take responsibilty for our actions. Others dont, they plead innocent and claim they meant nothing racist by it, which most of the time is bullshit. It happens in this country all the time certain minorities.

Oi shut up...

Anyway I remember the Perth incident.. Nothing like Mumbia.

go drink your milk twelve year old.

i cant even remember it. what happened. Was it verbal or taunting with the body

It was verbal however it shouldnt be tollerated, the ACB has made a strong stance and anyone caught making racists remarks will be banned from attending the cricket for life.

Last edited:
What i was saying Hooper is, when we (australians) make racist remarks we take responsibilty for our actions. Others dont, they plead innocent and claim they meant nothing racist by it, which most of the time is bullshit. It happens in this country all the time certain minorities.
Ohhhh...I see. Yeah, well your right. I agree. On this board its mainly the Indians who are doing it.

Good see the Indian side attacking straight after lunch, lots of pressure around the bat but still protection for the bowler.

Ohhhh...I see. Yeah, well your right. I agree. On this board its mainly the Indians who are doing it.

sorry hooper, should of said that to you. I should have explained myself.
:cheers mate :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread