India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come for Gilchrist to step up. Today is his big chance.

Gillys time to step up.... With Pup :D When Pup makes a century... Gilly or Hussey is usually there with him and they also score hundreds.. lets hope today is the same.

Yeah racist to Symonds, its Pontings job as captain to report it.

But, Tendulkar, who was right there, recollected the entire incident later and he was absolutely certain that nothing racist was said.

Look, the fact is that Harbhajan is absolutely innocent right now. The only so-called evidence against him is the Australian allegation. And, if you take a look at recent history, that's not worth much. (http://sport.independent.co.uk/cricket/article118861.ece)

Its Harbhajan's choice to celebrate the way he wants! Plus lets see if he really was 'racist'. I wont believe that he was racist because the guy on the other end is 'Symonds'.
Another dumb "India has never done anything wrong" comment. Stop being so naive. Singh knows he bloody did it - you could tell by the way he went back to Symonds.

Unless Punter has a habit of carrying around a voice recorder in his pocket, I would doubt it.

Another dumb "India has never done anything wrong" comment. Stop being so naive. Singh knows he bloody did it - you could tell by the way he went back to Symonds.

You have to be an white australian to be racists, anything said by anyone else is just banter isnt that right saisrini80.
wow interesting footage on the cricket show!!!!
Monday night on fox is the full documentary, i think a few people on here need to watch it.

Tony Greig is a first class goose, get Bill in there to shove it up him.

On a better note, great to see a competitive test match for once ;)

Last edited:
What was all that about?

They were racist. I don't give a crap about what the people on here said, but that is absolutely appalling. You can't do that stuff. The whole crowd doing that. They were chanting Roy is a monkey. AUssie suck. If people think the Aussie crowds are racist, direct them to the Indians.

That was Gus... The guy that did "An Aussie goes Barmy" It was a clip of the show that hes doing "An Aussie goes Bolly"..

Hes from the Aussie fanatics.

You have to be an white australian to be racists, anything said by anyone else is just banter isnt that right saisrini80.
wow interesting footage on the cricket show!!!!
Monday night on fox is the full documentary, i think a few people on here need to watch it.

Tony Greig is a first class goose, get Bill in there to shove it up him.

On a better note, great to see a competitive test match for once ;)

What the hell? Do you even know what your on about? That is so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread