India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was disgusted to see that clip. I never realised it was that bad. Australian's always had a reputation for being hated all around the world, and that was just a sense of showing how bad it can get.

On another note, to see Ponting get out again is a problem but the overall focus would be to at least make a lead of 250-300. Hopefully Hayden or Hussey go on.

Nah I'm 13 matey. You sound like the 12 year old here.

hahahaaha thats funny, i was so close. lets just enjoy some hard fought competitive cricket.

How funny is it, two hours ago Ian Healy was talking about when Australia should declare.

Good see the Indian side attacking straight after lunch, lots of pressure around the bat but still protection for the bowler.

sorry hooper, should of said that to you. I should have explained myself.
:cheers mate :D
No worries mate. Lets just hope Haydos and Roy can team up to smash Harbajhan;)

hahahaaha thats funny, i was so close. lets just enjoy some hard fought competitive cricket.

How funny is it, two hours ago Ian Healy was talking about when Australia should declare.

And they should be thinking about doing it about 20 minutes from the end of playing considering the lead.

This pitch is really starting to turn and usually starts to occur during the end of day 4, looking good for Hogg tomorrow but not looking good right now. Hayden is having problems.

Lol yeah... The game is evenly poised now.. I reckon if these two can get a nice partnership going and Pup also have a nice one partnership with Haydos or Huss, Symonds and Gilly should be able to get the scoreboard ticking... but 2 quick wickets and we are in trouble.

Hayden in all sorts of trouble against Bhajju (Harbhajan)! Come on Bhaj, Get him!

Haha, reverse sweep to bring up his 50! Great stuff Haydos. A nice innings which can help set out a big first innings lead for us.

How is the weather looking, to you folks in Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread