India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the weather looking, to you folks in Australia?

I think it's safe to say no more rain until maybe late afternoon, there was a moment of typical summer weather which should go past Sydney. Looking pretty good for Cricket.

Hayden playing like a right-hander now. Just needs to be consistent here and not overdo it.

Hussey looks in great touch i wouldn't be suprised if he goes all the way. Timing his shots beautifully he has a great eye.

Oh gosh! That was OUT!!!! It was PLUMB!!!! Another blooper!!!!

It was hitting the inner part of leg and with Hussey on the backfoot, HOW THE HELL HE MISSED THAT??

It was hitting the inner part of leg and with Hussey on the backfoot, HOW THE HELL HE MISSED THAT??

I thought it was gonna miss leg.

Pressure is really on.

Shite. That was out. Outside edge the very next ball. Hussey's first mistakes; it's been a good innings so far from him. I sense a wicket coming here though; Kumble's looking menacing. Something's gotta give.

When you get 1 look at it, you don't really notice he went that far back and it looked like it was turning a mile when I first saw it, but replays show it would've definitely hit leg. Tough to blame the umpire when Kumble's using a lot of angle as well.

Really good over from Kumble, 4 balls which could've been a wicket. This pitch is showing great signs for the spinners, but could be a problem if Hogg hasn't got his game hat on and Symonds might not be bowling much.

When you get 1 look at it, you don't really notice he went that far back and it looked like it was turning a mile when I first saw it, but replays show it would've definitely hit leg. Tough to blame the umpire when Kumble's using a lot of angle as well.

Na! I felt the first one was more plumb that the second. Anyways, moving on... Hope India can still breakthrough inspite of all this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread