India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its starting drizzle,lets hope it isnt heavy and the play continues.

We need to get a move on if we're going to win this. Need to bring Roy and Gilly in the next 2.

Even though the Indians are kept interested with some close ones, the Aussies are starting to run away here. We need a wicket very soon

We need to get a move on if we're going to win this. Need to bring Roy and Gilly in the next 2.

Why? 250 is more than a competitive total, even 200 will do, and with the consistent run-rate Australia will get there and Symonds has his ankle problem while Gilly is in no form to increase the run-rate in anyway.

play has been stopped for rain.yuvraj almost pulled off a great catch,luck seems to be with the australians.

Quite awkward at the very least to say, I have sunshine here and I live 30 or so minutes away. I don't think it'll last long.

Yeah same Andy... I live 30 minutes away on the train and I had a some rain then now sun and the rain has gone to the SCG so sun should be heading that way.

Why? 250 is more than a competitive total, even 200 will do, and with the consistent run-rate Australia will get there and Symonds has his ankle problem while Gilly is in no form to increase the run-rate in anyway.

1 session left and we're not even in front by 100.

Because 200 wont be anywhere near enough.

WE have no spin bowler to do the job on the 5th day on a turning scg wicket.
All india will have to do is block out brett lee make sure they dont get out to him an then look to score off the others.

I cant see Hogg getting 5 wickets,johnson has been no good an clark suprisingly has done nothing.

I bet if clarke bowled 25 overs an hogg bowled 25 overs clarke would have more wickets an prob less runs also.

we need to play like its a ODI definitely, when a wicket falls there is no doubt clarke will use his feet and score quickly my guess is we will be 5 down at stumps with what 250 or if we bat really well 300 +

I can't see Australia winning with a 200-250 lead. I really think that Australia need to up the run rate.

Certainly looking like a draw, could be an extra 30 minutes tomorrow if there is more rain.

And well there isn't any real tactic, they'll have to at least make 150 here and maybe bat a little more tomorrow. Brett Lee will have to use the swinging ball as I can't see Clark or Johnson doing anything on this pitch. Hogg will be the main man, he definitely needs to step up if they are to stand any chance of winning. A support role from Symonds and Clarke will be needed too and Brett Lee will have to get some reverse during the middle of the innings.

Complicated stuff if they don't post a big enough total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread