India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so damn frustrating when you have to take nearly 30 wickets to have a crack at winning a match.

Because you always get all the tuff decisions. though you have copped a few clangers this test, but thats cricket...

2000 test runs for hussey and he brang it up with a 4. He is a great batsmen and considering he made his test debut in 2005 he has done soooo much.

Wow, quite surprised Bucknor saw that 3 men were between square and fine leg. Pretty good umpiring there.

We need 2 wickets quickly or elese the Aussies will run away with this, I reckon.
We must bring RP singh back in to bowl, he seems to have Hussey`s number in this series.

A couple of wickets would set this one up nicely, would`nt it !

We need 2 wickets quickly or elese the Aussies will run away with this, I reckon.
We must bring RP singh back in to bowl, he seems to have Hussey`s number in this series.

Are you serious? This is about the time where the pitch does the most, sharp turn, awkward bounce, cracking up of the pitch... it's pretty much ideal they continue with this spin pressure. Australia will really struggle to get this lead to over 250. Even with set batsman, they aren't reading the balls at all.

I feel India should persist with Harbhajan and Kumble (may be even bring in Yuvraj and Tendulkar). The wicket is helping spin quite a lot, and its going to be the spinners who should operate for long periods.

Its even now. A wicket or two will put India ahead.

Are you serious? This is about the time where the pitch does the most, sharp turn, awkward bounce, cracking up of the pitch... it's pretty much ideal they continue with this spin pressure. Australia will really struggle to get this lead to over 250. Even with set batsman, they aren't reading the balls at all.

Just wait and watch.
Meanwhile Sachin comes on to bowl. He is the biggest spinner of the ball in our side.

India should tighten the field up when Hayden is on strike, I reckon. This will pressure him into taking runs which he is obviously having problems with at the moment. Two fielders must field in the outfield in the areas he is most likely to hit out to as pressuring him for runs might result in a lack in concentration or desperation. Just a thought. Probably wouldn't work.

I feel India should persist with Harbhajan and Kumble (may be even bring in Yuvraj and Tendulkar). The wicket is helping spin quite a lot, and its going to be the spinners who should operate for long periods.

Its even now. A wicket or two will put India ahead.

Just wait and watch.
Meanwhile Sachin comes on to bowl. He is the biggest spinner of the ball in our side.

Well, different opinions but this pitch is turning a lot, he really should've used RP Singh earlier but they are so close to breaking through with spin.

Sachin, if he can have some decent control over his line and length, can be a very good bowler. His line and length at times is appalling.

even though the pitch i dont think their will be a result,the match looks set for a draw.

haydens problem is old age his body cant handle it anymore.

Once again few days into a test he is having back problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread