India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice shot from hayden good cover drive. we need more of this if we are to win this test. oo huss was lucky

Last edited:
They will push on to try and get the remaining 45 overs done today. At the current rate, 270 is expected, so with a bit of effort, 300 is quite plausible.

We can only finish at 6pm. There is no way we'll finish 45 overs.

Another mistake from Benson. He deserves to be dropped from the umpiring panel.

another decision goes against the indians as hussey is clearly caught down leg side,the umpiring standards have be appalling and showing no signs of improving.

Seriously, you get a plumb lbw, you get a somewhat blatant edge, and the batsman is still in the crease. I mean, do these umpires need to see the stumps uprooted by a few meters for them to lift their fingers?

Cant say anything now. These umpires are ruining the day badly for India. We should have had Hussey and Hayden by now. India has to get them bowled and make them hole out in the field.

I know I will be killed for saying this, but I am still not convinced about Hussey. Everytime he faces a swinging ball or just plain good bowling he seems to create lots of chances.

Was there a snick? I've got the sound down, so I couldn't tell. There was no visible edge, I'm not too sure it was obvious. I think maybe RP Singh's disregard for the umpire was not in his favour.

Ah, snicko is giving a faint dull noise. Pfft. Don't complain about the umpire for that. Fair decision.

all hussey has to do is get out a couple more times,the umpire wont give it out anyway and he could end up with 162 runs.

That wasn't a snick.

If you say so. I'm just going by cricinfo. If it was clear from the snickometer that it was not out, I'd be relieved.

Was there a snick? I've got the sound down, so I couldn't tell. There was no visible edge, I'm not too sure it was obvious. I think maybe RP Singh's disregard for the umpire was not in his favour.

Ah, snicko is giving a faint dull noise. Pfft. Don't complain about the umpire for that. Fair decision.

I don't think that was out at all. There was no noise.

That wasn't a snick. Stop complaining.

Yeh, that's what I'm thinking. All this "anger" over it being a bad decision. In my opinion, everything or every little thing that goes against India needs to be heard. I reckon it was thigh pad.

And Hayden brings up a magnificent century! What a trooper. Man of the series is looking well towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread