India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was only 6pm. That was the latest they could go to cover up overs lost.

Play can definately go until after 6pm.

According to the radar there isn't really alot of rain about, so they should be back on pretty soon.

Why do you support Australia? India are probably in the box seat in this test match. They're not bad at all!

I am supporting Aus from a very long time :) i dont go and support a team who is winning :mad:

Avroneel, where's your Aussie avatar?

Got it now :) 1 avie from Hoops and another from Roo :D

Last edited:
I am supporting Aus from a very long time :) i dont go and support a team who is winning :mad:

Got it now :) 1 avie from Hoops and another from Roo :D

Test cricket is about countries. You support the country in which you are from. You don't just pick and choose.

But you're Indian! You were born in India and you still live in India. You were born an Indian and still are an Indian. As I've said before, cricket is the epitome of pride in India and I can't help but feel you're supporting Australia for glory. I can't say I understand why you're doing it. India aren't a bad team at all.

This rain isn't doing either team any good. Australia have not got a substantial lead on the board to force a declaration and India do not have enough wickets to give themselves more time to bat tomorrow.

they are only allowed an extra 30mins past scheduled time of close of play.

so if scheduled end is 5:30 can ony play till 6pm.
if 6 can go till 6:30
doesnt matter how many overs are lost can only be made up by starting 30mins earlier and ending 30mins later

he can go for any team he wants maybe when he was young he saw some australian games an loved the way they played which made him go for them.

Groan mistakes are part of the game but you have to admit Indians have had too many go against them. Meh we got Ponting on 56 so i guess no more complaints. The great thing is that Ponting might struggle for the rest of the tour (the great upside).

Lol i wouldn't give up yet. The middle order can be tender and all it needs is one wicket to set a river of wickets. Thats cricket. Its an equal arm wrestle and Australia can easily lose the momentum (as seen in the first innings early on and when Sachin and Harbhajan can bat).

Finally, why of all players did Harbhajan have to 'racially abuse Symonds'? I would pick on Pup, Jacques, Johnson, Clark and Ponting instead.

Groan mistakes are part of the game but you have to admit Indians have had too many go against them. Meh we got Ponting on 56 so i guess no more complaints. The great thing is that Ponting might struggle for the rest of the tour (the great upside).

Lol i wouldn't give up yet. The middle order can be tender and all it needs is one wicket to set a river of wickets. Thats cricket. Its an equal arm wrestle and Australia can easily lose the momentum (as seen in the first innings early on and when Sachin and Harbhajan can bat).

Finally, why of all players did Harbhajan have to 'racially abuse Symonds'? I would pick on Pup, Jacques, Johnson, Clark and Ponting instead.
Because it is pretty hard to 'racially abuse' them.

I don't know, maybe because he thaught Roy had forgotten to do mouthwash after brushing his teeth with lots of toothpaste.:p

Anything over 300 and I fear India will shut shop.

Tehy wont even go for 250. Anyways Australia will not declare untill lead is close to 325.

Last edited:
I don't think Harbhajan would racially abuse anybody.

I didn't see the Aussies really get worked up on the field. It seemed just like a heated chat, but nothing more than that. And after the umpires intervened, the players seemed pretty calm and cool about it.

Why is everybody jumping to conclusions before the hearing? Bhajji might well be cleared of the charges.

P.S. I think his bowling is still not convincing me enough though. Yes, he gets Ponting every time, but his inability to do real damage in the Australian middle order is causing headaches to Kumble, especially against the left-handers.

Last edited:
P.S. I think his bowling is still not convincing me enough though. Yes, he gets Ponting every time, but his inability to do real damage in the Australian middle order is causing headaches to Kumble, especially against the left-handers.

The damm ball is wet. It will not swing, not seam and will even not turn. Merry time for batsmen. Even McGrath would have got 50 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread